Our Tinee...My Destinee...

hey guys! sorry I haven't uploaded in ages :/

hopefully this chapter will make up for it

the pic on the side is a banner made by happybunnyx123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

She put them on her face blocking her eyes from me. "Not meaning to be rude- well actually yeah meaning to be rude, I'm leaving!" she then turned around and walked out of the airport. I shook my head once again because of her and picked up my own bag that was on the ground. "Dude! Why on earth is Dez here? In our home town airport?" Carter exclaimed with bewilderment. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. "What was she doing here?" I asked. "Man u stupid? I just asked that question, and it was meant for you" Carter said. "Let's just forget about it and go home" I grumbled. Nathan nodded his head really fast in excitement. I rolled my eyes at him then walked out of the airport catching just a glimpse of Dez in the passenger seat driving away in a taxi with tears in her eyes.

"OH MY GOSH!!! Kyle!" someone screamed then crushed me in a bear hug. I looked down toI see who was hugging the life out of me. I hugged the person once I knew who it was. "Hey mum. I've missed you... along with my laundry" I said chuckling along with her.

Chapter 4

After I crashed into Kyle back at the air since I was coming back from an interview that I did last week about how I won't be doing a lot of concerts this year since I'll be focussing on my senior year studies, I went outside waiting for my mum. Okay so my mum and dad divorced just after the guys left which made me hate them more since they should of have been there to comfort me but they weren't.

Anyway I was waiting until I got a text from my mum saying that she's in an extremely important meeting so she won't be able to pick me up and the worst thing is that she said she was in London! She knew this all along but only told me now once I arrived here and am staying at her house for a week before I go to my dad's which isn't really that far from her house.

I called a taxi and sat in the passenger seat and waited until the taxi guy finished putting my luggage into the boot. I leaned against the window while some traitor tears spilled and ran down my checks. Since the divorce I don't see my mum a lot and mostly stay at my dad's which is great it's just I miss her at times. Its extra hard when she's travelling around the world like me. When the taxi guy finished he hopped into the driver's side and started the car. Before we left the place I saw a glimpse of Kyle looking at me.

~4 hours later~

Okay so right now I'm making some pasta in my mum's house which is a semi-mansion. It is white with a navy blue roof, has gates all around her house/property and has a huge range of flowers, bushes and trees because before she was promoted after the divorce she started gardening since it was her favourite thing to do with my grandmother when she was little.

Anyway, I'm about to sit down and eat my dinner when the home phone rings. I groan because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast since I slept through lunch on my plane. I walk towards the phone. "Hello" I said. "Destinee! How's your mum's going?" my dad through the phone happily. I grimaced when he asked because dad has this thing that I shouldn't be alone when I'm over at my mum's for some bizarre reason. "Umm, well the thing is that mum'snothererightnow" I said quickly.