I'm a vampire!...

hey guys sorry i havent updated in a while

hope you like it :)

picture on the side is Jayden

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

I turned around and saw the whole class not looking at us but at a girl with long curly brown hair who had earphones in and had her head on her desk. I think she was asleep. I watched as a girl and guy beside her shook her awake. She turned towards the girl without facing my direction so I couldn’t see who it was. They whispered to each other before she looked over to us.

When I saw her face I stood stock still this time because the girl who was just asleep and now has a very shocked face was our Tinee... My Destinee

Chapter 5

Destinee’s POV

I woke up really late. It was 9:10am and school started at 9:00am plus I took me 10 minutes to get to school. I raced into my walk-in-closet and chucked on a pair of black shorts and a loose off the shoulder grey top that had music notes in the middle. I chucked on my pair of grey guess sneakers.

I raced into my bathroom and brushed my teeth at top speed while putting a pair of earrings on and my necklace of a microphone with blue gems. I then did my make-up which was eyeliner and mascara and a coat of clear lip gloss. I then grabbed my phone and wallet and chucked it into my pockets of my shorts. I grabbed my car keys off the side table of the door and opened the front door with much force and slammed it closed behind me.

I jumped into my light blue no-roof car and pushed on the pedal to reverse out of my mum’s estate. I waited impatiently as I waited for the gate to open so I could pass through. I then raced down my mum’s street then all the way towards my high school, without getting any speeding tickets or getting caught by the police cameras.

After 5 minutes since I raced to school I parked my car near the schools entrance. I jumped out of my car and ran at full speed towards and at the same time fiddling with my car keys to lock it. I ran passed some classrooms and then the office. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure by the office door but I ignored it and turned the corner.

I saw my AP Science classroom door about 5 feet away. But before I was able to reach it I was stopped by Miss Sew my music teacher. “Destinee! I was just about to pull you out of class so I can have a word with you” she said smiling. “Oh hey Miss S” I said smiling at her. She’s my favourite teacher in this whole school because we both share the same passion in music.

“Okay, I was wondering if you could come to my room to help me tune all the music instruments since they haven’t been tuned for the whole holidays?” she asked hopefully. “Sure, I’ll come at lunch 1 to help okay?” I said. “Great see you then” she said then walked off. I continued walking towards my science door and opened it with a grimace because it made a loud squeaking noise.

“Miss Freize, glad to see your all bright and early today” Miss Hance said sarcastically but I knew she was joking since she was the type of teacher where she wouldn’t get angry at anyone unless you push her buttons all the way. “Hey Miss Hance, sorry I'm late, I’ll take a seat” I said then dashed towards my chair.