Say You Like Me (Grant Gustin)

I will always put a picture of Grant on the right side ->

so you can have an idea how he might look on the chapter!

enjoy :) xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs that my mom was making, I could easily hear my stomach roar. 

"Good morning" I said walking into the kitchen, scratching the back of my head, still with a sleepy face and wearing my pajamas.

"Good morning, here have some breakfast" she said as I kissed her forehead, sitting on the dinning table.

Breakfast not only smelled delicious but tasted like heaven, as soon as I finished I got up slowly walking towards my room, I could seriously use a shower right now; I opened the hot water from the tub and took a quick shower. I always took my time while showering so I was used to being late for class.

"Jesus Anna hurry up, it's getting late!" my mom yelled from the kitchen, I quickly dressed up, let my hair down and put some snickers on.

The weather was pleasant so I wore some jeans and a v-neck shaped white shirt. I liked being comfortable unlike most girls from my university. They looked like fucking drag queens with a bunch of make up and slutty clothes. Not that I don't like wearing make up or something that looks sexy but going to university means going to study, not presenting yourself in a beauty contest or a freaking runway.

I got out from my car, taking my bag with me. My classroom was on the third floor of the building so I ran upstairs stopping right in front of my classroom's door. I peeked through the tiny window just to notice the class already begun.

Wohoo.

I looked around me and no one else was late, apparently so I took a leap of faith and opened the door in front of me, with a silly smile I asked for permission to enter. Mr. Pace glanced at me with anger, he never liked people interrupting his classes. I quietly sat on the last row of the classroom, as he kept on talking about whatever he was talking before I interrupted.

"Now, let's say I for once ask you for a group project, would you actually do your parts or would just one do all the work as always?" Mr. Pace asked, looking at all my other classmates, he then took a pause and put his right hand on the deks, looking at some papers he had on it.

He then lifted his head to look straight at me, I got really nervous, I was late and I had no idea how to answer whatever he was about to ask me, because trust me whenever he does that it's to ask something.

"Ms. Faber, did you do your homework?" I swallowed looking at all my other classmates, I slowly nodded taking a book out of my bag, Mr. Pace smiled, I've never seen him smile to be honest and then he sat on his chair looking more calm.

"Excellent, you have exactly two weeks from now to do an essay, with your own thoughts on today's history, marketing, art, music, I want it to be in groups of two, if you don't have the same thoughts make a debate of it, if you do have the same thoughts then complement each other's thoughts" he said getting up from his chair and walking around the classroom.

"Excuse me Mr. Pace" one of my classmates said, I've never payed attention to him before, to be honest I've never payed attention to any of my male classmates before, now that I'm looking around the classroom there are a couple of good looking ones, there's this guy, dirty blonde hair, he looks tall but he's sitting so I can't be sure about that, I think he has dark green eyes, they do look a little bit green from here, nice smile, his hair is fixed up, like a kind of quiff. The blue tank top he's wearing makes him look like he's part of a fraternity, actually he does look like that, shorts and a snapback, oh and snickers. He has muscles, I bet he goes to the gym about three times a week. I'm not really into muscular guys but he is good looking. Then there's the kid who spoke, I've been busy checking out the blonde guy that I didn't pay attention to what he said to Mr. Pace nor what Mr. Pace answered.

Great.

He looks more like a the rest of my classmates, he looks like he belongs to this class. Yeah if I haven't mentioned it yet I'm studying something related with letters and history, a little bit of poetry too.

But hey, look at how handsome he really is.

Yes, yes he is indeed quite handsome, okay back to him, he has brown kind of messy hair, I don't think he takes too much time on fixing it to be honest, he's pale, he has this typical two days no shave beard, he's skinny, but good skinny. He's wearing a hoodie, a dark red hoodie, jeans and sneackers too. Aw man he's cute, he fills the real meaning of cute.

Cute.

I giggled, for no reason, what was that? Mr. Pace glanced at me annoyed, I know he thinks I laughed at him but I obviously didn't... Anyway, I need a partner for this essay... I could maybe ask the cute kid? The frat boy doesn't look like he knows much so I rather not take any risks.

What about Brenda?

Right, Brenda, she's good at essays too, she's one of the best of the class, maybe I should ask her and skip flirting with cute guys. Flirting? Did I really just thought that?

No wait, no flirting, what about coming to class to study.

Okay so, Brenda, right? Let's see... Brenda... Brenda, where is she? she should be here... Aw man, she's not in the classroom, I barely know any other classmate, it's not like we're too many anyway...

"Excuse me, Anna right?" someone behind me said, I snapped out of my own thoughs and slowly turned around. Look who it is! Frat boy and he knows my name... interesting.

"Yes" I nodded as he sat next to me, what?

"So we have to do this essay, would you like to be my partner?" he kindly said, I didn't want to ask him but now I feel bad telling him no, maybe, just maybe he's not that bad?

"Sure mate" I said with a kind smile.

"Mate? Seriously?" he laughed hard.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him as he stopped laughing.

"It's just... I don't know I'm not used to that word, are you by any chance british?" he asked wondering.

"No, I just felt like calling you that way" I giggled.

"Okay then, let's meet by the library?" he suggested.

"Alright, at 4pm sounds good?" I said taking my bag.

"Sure, mate" he tried to imitate me and I laughed hard getting up from my chair.

"Just don't" I said leaving the classroom.