New game

• Dedicated to shalinismiles

Chapter-6 

Oh my god, I looked weak in front of him, the one thing I did not want to look. But worst of all, I felt powerless and all I wanted to do now was cry. I ran back with misty eyes and locked myself in the car, hugging my knees tighter, a bitter gust lashed against my face. I tried not to cry, but one perfectly round drop edged down my numb cheek and more salty droplets seeped from my eyes. Burying my head in my hands, I heard a constant 

Thuck 

Thuck 

Thuck Sound. 

This was nothing but my tears hitting the paper bag which was now crushed in between my body. I wept till there were no more tears to pour out and finally the moist cheeks went dry. 

20 minutes later: 

I felt unease and some parts of my body started to ache, only then I realized, sitting in that position on the driver's seat might even turn my hands and legs numb, so I took a deep breath and stretched my legs and then turned the engine on. 

My grip tightened on the steering when I knew that any of my actions against Trevor will affect Erick. I will never be able to fight back Trevor. It's obvious that my future is going to be a living hell. But Erick doesn't deserve this. 

At least I guess I can meet Erick at Trevor's place. I am sure that Erick will be somewhere in that creepy Mansion. If I become the daughter in law of that family, I will be able to access the entire place in the mansion and then meeting Erick and helping him get out from there will be simp... 

I cursed my brain for planning another rescue operation, when my first operation failed a few minutes back. 

My heart told that this plan might work. 

But my mind warned not to take any risk.  

Heart: you gotta save Erick 

Mind: Remember "The vampire" who eyed your veins a few minutes back? 

heart: You have nothing to lose 

mind: sharp fangs and blood all over your neck 

heart: Erick loved you so much, you can risk anything for his love 

mind: you will be dead as soon as Trevor finds what's running in your head  

heart: follow your heart. You'll never regret 

mind: your heart has gone insane. Don't be a stupid. 

With so many noises inside me, I parked my car and strode towards my room. 

As I approached my room I heard some whisperings, with suspicion covered all over my face, I entered and was surprised to see all the happy, cheerful faces beaming at me. For that moment my miserable face turned into a smile that reached my ears. 

Yes, my friends are here. I grabbed few girls' shoulders and gave them a big snoopy hug. It doesn't matter how many months go by, best friends are someone who after even numerous years you can still talk to like it was yesterday. 

With full of excitement I spoke "oh my god, girls, this is a huge surprise". I found someone standing at the corner of the room with hands on her hips. When I looked close, I jumped out of joy and ran towards my best friend Eva to give her a bone crushing hug, but then she raised her hand in the air to stop me, which made me stumble. I looked at her confused.

She then spoke "So you have planned not to tell your best friends about your wedding. Huh?" 

My eyes widened with shock and asked "how did you know?"