Perfect ruin

Chapter-2 

Running away from my dad and the city was the lamest thing to do.

Whenever Erick turned out lame or pathetic(no offence), it meant that he feared. 

Yes, he was suffering from anthrophobia, he feared people and social communication 

and that is the only reason for him to start doing some online trading, so that he could work from home.

I have been dating Erick for seven months now and known him for past three years.

Erick was a transfer student during high school. At the first day of school

my eyes caught his slightly tanned skin which blended well with his sandy blond hair.  The bangs which fell very close to his eyes perfectly framed his oval face. Wide brown eyes brought out his natrual beauty, and I couldn't help but stare. His vanilla and rose scent filled my nostrils whenever I passed him.  He was truly the man of my dreams.

Being a cheerleader I was always surrounded by the jocks and bad ass's. I hated them for just eyeing me as a fresh meat. Okay, I do accept that I have dated some of them but I found something different about Erick. He was......cute?sweet?

But his behaviour was quiet strange. 

eventhough he was lonely he just avoided each and every girl who approached him,  the taught of getting rejected stoped me from approaching him, he was shy and timid, he always blushed while meeting other's gaze he remainded akward and uneasy in the crowded cafteria.(i dint know these were the symptoms of anthrophobia)

After a year passed Erick and I became friends when I rescued him from the bunch of bullies(cheerleaders have this peculiar power)

it was super hard to communicate with him at the beginning but as days passed we became good friends

but he strictly followed the long NO's list: 

no party's  

no outing 

no camping 

no introducing to other friends (was he crazy).

We only met each other at school and talked on phone

We started dating when he asked me out after schooling. Yes, it took him  one full year to ask me out.

At times I was pretty sad that we met only at his place but felt blessed having a true love in my life.

We were so beautiful, so naive, so perfect and too good to be true.

When he told me that he was suffering from anthrophobia, I just took his hands in mine and said "everybody has weakness and together, lets get a  solutions for yours".

Now he is being treated with talk therapy, support groups and relaxation therapy.

He is being strong and putting great efforts to get rid of his phobia, so that he could also have a normal life

I dint want to push him to meet my dad, I knew he was'nt ready for any stress and.........

my taughts were interrupted as soon as something vibrated from my jean pocket

I answered the phone, 

and my brain went to freeze mode

for seconds I taught I was dreaming but when Erick shook me I came to my senses

who was it? what happened?. Erick's concern grew bigger

my voice came out shaky

dad tried to k-ki-kill himself.

as we both rushed towards my car, I had this girl instinct telling me

" you are perfectly ruined"

Hey guys!! You will see Trevor from next chapter 

dont forget to

vote

comment

share

Doomed in darknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara