Contend with problems

hey guys, first three chapters will be quiet slow, but i can make sure that you will not regret reading after that.

Chapter-1

                  When the maids were done dressing me up i looked at my reflection in the antique dressing table which had a broad mirror in the middle and two adjustable smaller mirror on the sides, I could see my brunette curls tied up in a groomed bun. The elegant blue dress matched my emerald green eyes. The dress that clinged tightly like a second skin had a deep v cut at the back which reached down my spine looked incredibly beautiful, but i was too devastated to continue my appreciation towards the attire. The dark circles under my eyes were well covered with makeup(thanks to the maids) the lack of sleep for past two days made my head spin when i raised on my heels.

One week earlier

June,if you want to see me alive do it for me, my father pleaded

anger boiled from inside when i replied him with the gritted teeth. Dad, stop threatening me, i love Erick. With that I stomped out of the mansion before he could reply.

I cut down the engine of my buggati on the parking area infront of Erick's house and let the tears flow down my cheek. After what seemed like eternity I checked myself on the rear mirror to see a crappy face with the mascara smuged down the cheek, but for now i dint care to look perfect. 

I practically ran into Ericks house to find the hallway empty, as I took the stairs someone called me from behind. Before looking at the person I knew who it was, the scent of vanilla and rose filled my nostrils. Erick stood near the kitchen doorway with a coffee mug. I threw myself into his arms and started pouring down. He rubbed his hand behind my back and soothed me.

My heart calmed down as he spoke

 June, its alright 

calm down  

I am here 

tell me what happened

I calmed down as he held me tight. I always found myself secured in his presense.  It took me full ten minutes to speak out and my voice was was shaky as i spoke

 E-Er-Erick, I already told you that my dad's b-bus-business was not in a good shape, right? 

he nodded 

dad told that he might be b-ban-bankrupted sooner or later 

his eyes widened with shock, but dint speak anything. 

I continued when he remainded quiet 

the problem is,

there is this guy who came forward to help my dad by offering finanical support. But what he needs inreturn is m-m-me. 

he wants to..... m-ma-marry me

Erick tightened his grip on my shoulder and spoke in a rude tone , what did your dad tell?

Dad is ready to sign the deal. And he is threatening me that he will turn suicidal if I dont sign the deal. I even called up and explained about our relationship to the guy who offered the deal, but he being a pervert denied it.

His body tensed as he pushed me back using minimal force so that he could look into my eyes, but his hands still rested on my shoulders. 

I knew that Erick was the most handsomest and sweetest guy I have ever met, but now the frown on his face and the concern in his chocolate brown eyeys made him look little aged.

His voice was hoarse as he spoke. June, what the hell is wrong with your dad. Is he seriously gonna trade you for money

reality hit me like tsunami "I-I am going to be t-t-traded for money???"

June, now listen to me, I cannot afford what your dad needs, and we both know its difficult to convince your dad, he always values money  more than any relationships. 

After a long pause he continued, 

there is one way to get you out of this mess. 

I know this sounds insane, but....

he trailed off

after running his fingers several times through his messy hair, he spoke up, I just want us to be happy June, come with me  

lets leave this city tonight.

hey guys!! I am all excited with my first book

dont forget to encourage me by 

voting and commenting