Vicious dad

Chapter-3 

Erick and I rushed to the hospital; when I went inside the room dad was resting on the bed. His right hand wrist was covered with thick bandage and the other hand had drips on it. 

I know he loves money and his business but dint expect him to go to this far. My dad hated me and my mom for no reason and I have known it for years. 

When I was a kid he resented me, beat me, destroyed my confidence, made me feel ugly, unwanted and unloved. Because of this for years I thought I was unlovable until I met my Erick. The only happiness when I was a kid was being alone with my mom but it lasted only till my sixth grade, when my mom passed away due to cancer and after that going to school was my only escape from my father. 

Whenever my father beat me up, my best friend Eva would tell me to call the child service. But I wouldn't dare. Eva and I enrolled our names in cheerleading team after my dad called me ugly and useless. I dint want him to win it, but never I fought him back directly.

One day when things worsened I threatened him telling that I will call the child service but he gave me a devilish smirk and said 

"Don't bother making anything of your life, if you do I'll hunt you down and kill you and they won't even bother looking for a body cause you will be in that small of pieces" and those words haunted me till now.

With all his money I know he can do anything to ruin my life and Erick's, and that's the only reason I stayed in the same house with him even though I turned eighteen last year. 

He dint allow me to enroll my name in college and now he wants to trade me. He let me use all the luxury but always made me suffer. I always taught that he hated women and that's the reason he hated me and my mom.

When dad opened his eyes, he yelled at me "why the hell did you save me"  

You useless bitch, you want my life to be rotten in hell just like yours? Get out of my sight you nitwit. 

With that I left the room.

When I came out of the room Erick was waiting for me. I noticed that he was not ready to see my dad and moreover I dint want him to meet him for now. 

 Is he alright? He enquired 

Yeah, I replied with a sigh 

He then spoke, I am sorry June, I can see how much pain you are in but I couldn't do anything to stop it 

I saw hurt in his eyes 

He continued, I hate myself while seeing u suffer and all I could do is just convince you. I can't even talk to your dad and can't fight that rich guy. Oh my god I feel so sick of myself 

I cut him in between, hey shhhh.... sshhhh ..... 

I can understand you and I don't feel bad about it. Don't hate yourself, it's alright Erick everything will be fine

No it's not alright I can't even protect you June, tears filled his eyes 

When I tried to convince him he just walked away

When I tried chasing him someone called from behind 

Miss. Davis, I am Doctor Martin your fathers doctor, do you have a minute? He asked 

Yes, I replied simply, before walking with him to his cabin, for one last time I turned towards the direction in which Erick left  and followed the doctor.

Dr. Martin told that dad was physically alright but he must be taken to a psychiatrist for counseling . He needs complete rest and not to put him under any stress. 

He will be discharged in 3 days.

That night when I went back home I called Erick to find whether he was alright but he dint pick up. 

The next two days I went to his home using the spare key but he wasn't there, I tried calling him the whole day but he dint answer. 

My room door slammed in the wall, I looked up to find my dad at the doorframe. 

"Mr. Kingston will be here tomorrow, be ready to meet him. Don't ever dare to do anything stupid" He told and then walked away 

When I was about to oppose I remembered what the doctor said "He needs complete rest; don't put him under any stress". 

So I kept quiet and nodded 

Next Morning 

When the maids were done dressing me up I looked at my reflection in the antique dressing table which had a broad mirror in the middle and two adjustable smaller mirrors on the sides, I could see my brunette curls tied up in a groomed bun. The elegant blue dress matched my emerald green eyes. The dress that clinged tightly like a second skin had a deep v cut at the back which reached down my spine looked incredibly beautiful, but I was too devastated to continue my appreciation towards the attire. The dark circles under my eyes were well covered with makeup (thanks to the maids) the lack of sleep for past two days made my head spin when I raised on my heels.

My thoughts about past 1 week were interrupted as the door slammed the wall. June, he is here. Be down in five.dad quickly turned his heels and walked away. 

When I walked down the stairs. A pair of eyes was burning a hole in my face 

I dint dare to look up.  

When I reached down the hall, dad excused himself saying that he has got some urgent work and other stuffs. I knew what his intentions were.

The marble floor looked interesting for now, so I stared at it 

hello June,  he spoke up 

When I looked up my throat went dry 

He had intense grey eyes and dark hair; his complexion was very pale with a very masculine jaw line. And looked fairly mature in his Armani suit. 

I couldn't reply as words got stuck up in my throat and my hands started sweating .I was sure that anthrophobia was not a contagious disease 

But why am I reacting like this 

After calming down, I replied 

Hello Mr. Kingston 

I insist you calling me Trevor, he replied 

Okay ,

Now listen Trevor "I don't want to get married to you. I am in love with another guy and his name is Erick". And I have already told you about this, so please back out from the deal which you have made with my father.

As I spoke I saw something change in his appearance 

His eyes turned dark and there was a cold look with clenching mouth and balled fist.

But within seconds he turned normal and replied calmly 

"I have my own reasons to buy you"

And that is? I replied in an annoyed tone

There is a party at my place this evening. I insist you on coming there so we can speak out everything in detail

With that he left the mansion 

I went back to my room, called Erick to find that his phone was switched off and then curled up under my sheets. 

Lack of sleep and stress made my eyes shut.

Hey guys!!Next chapter is ready and it will be updated in few minutes 

Thanks for reading 

Don't forget to  

Vote 

Comment