Chapter 11

NEXT CHAPTER!

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!

<3JESSICA

I woke up the next morning with Samuel half laying on me. I easily, but carefully, push him off of me and find my robe. I leave the room and walk outside to the car for some blood. I would have done it inside, but he hid it all and stupidly forgot to tell a vampire where her blood was.

After I finish about two pints, I walk inside; everyone still asleep. I start making breakfast. I make pancakes, eggs and bacon.

When I was taking the last pancake off the skillet, Sammy walks into the kitchen and sits on the counter. She doesn't even acknowledge me, just gets food and starts eating. I walk over the the intercom that goes to everyroom in the house and tell everyone that breakfast is ready. About two minutes later, Abby is downstairs. Tanner and Max follow five minutes later. I sit down and watch them eat while I drink my coffee. At least until Max opens his big mouth and asks, "So, are you a screamer or a groaner?" My coffee spits across the table into his face. Tanner laughs at his face as I blush from the question and spitting my coffee.

"Um, I..." I have no idea what to say. I look at Sammy and she is quietly laughing. I give her a look that says 'help!'.

She sobers up and says, " probably both! It must be pretty good if he isn't up yet. She must have worn the hell out of him!" I blush even harder and slam my head down on the table.

"She's a moaner. A loud one. And she loves dirty talk. She does do the occasional scream though. That happens the most when I... well that's our own little secret." I look up at Samuel and he is smirking.

"This cannot be happening. You are sleeping on the couch tonight. Or keep it up and you're going to be in the nearest motel for the night." I give him a look, one that could make me look animalistic if anyone else would see me. He smirks and rolls his eyes.

Tanner stands up and puts his dishes in the sink. "That was really good Annabelle. And as much as I would like to stay and make you more embarressed, we have to get Abby back before her mind goes currupt. Max and I have work too." He turns to Sammy and sasy, "you ready to go too?" She nods and gets up. Twenty minutes later everyone is good and gone. I shut the door and head to the kitchen to do the dishes.

"I'll do the dishes if you go to town and get groceries."

"Um, no. If I go to town, you're going too. I don't grocery shop for things I don't eat. That and I don't trust yo well enough."

"You don't trust me? It seemed like you trusted me last night."

"Yeah well I was caught up in the moment. Let's just go." I run up and get dressed, him on my heels. "You can ride on your bike, I'll drive the car. I have other places I have to go." He nods and we both get ready to leave. I leave the house unlocked as I walk to my car him, his bike.

He pulls ahead to the store, still mad about this morning and my 'caught in the moment' comment. He goes ahead and goes in. I'm stopped at the intersection about a quarter mile back when I get rear-ended. I hit my head hard on the steering wheel and my seatbelt lurches me back. "F*ck."

I kick my door open and fall out of the car, seeing black spots. It's definitly a concussion. "Oh God! Are you okay? I called an ambulance. My breaks didn't work. My name is Kaleb." He grabs my hand and helps me up to sit on my trunk. I hear the ambulance on its way.

"I'll be fine. I'm Annabelle. Do you live here?" My sight is slowly coming back to me. I can tell he is a vampire. I'm guessing he can tell I am one too, but he doesn't say anything.

"It's actually my first full day. I moved in yesterday. I was hoping to run into some of my neighbors, just not like this!" I laugh. Not just a scoff-like laugh, full out laughing. He laughs too. We look like idiots.