Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10 EVERYBODY! SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I'VE BEEN WRITING PAPERS AND IT'S BEEN REALLY BUSY! AND IT'S THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!

<3JESSICA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNABELLE

I completely forgot how manual labor can make you tired. I'm not even alive and it made me tired!!

I have that dang sleep over and who knows how many people are coming over. I know it is Samantha, the twins, and their little sister. I'm actually hoping that's all it is. I've never had a sleep over before, never needed one, but if I plan on sticking around, I need to fit in. So I just need to suck it up and get over it.

I get in my car as I see the twins closing the place down for the night. They had said they would bring the food and Samantha the movies and games.

I pull out and drive the ride home in silence, contemplating tonight. I pull into the drive and walk up to my house. I walk in the door and barely get my stuff down when Samuel comes waltzing through with no shirt or pants. "Samuel. Where are your clothes?' I sigh and finish taking off my coat.

"In the drier. I'll get dressed in like five minutes." The doorbell rings. "You want me to get that?" He smirks.

"Go get dressed. Is the house human-like?"

"I don't know? You've lived with more humans than I have." I sigh loudly and walk to open the door. I turn and make sure he is out of the room before I open the door.

"Hi Samantha. Come on in. The twins here yet?"

"They were about five minutes behind me. Should be here any minute. You gonna invite me in?"

"Oh, gosh. Yeah, sorry. I haven't had anyone over yet, except for Samuel."

"It's okay. So, I brought some random movies from my stash and a few games, but I have some in mind..." I nod and the boys walk up with their sister. "Hey babe!" She walks over and kisses Tanner.

"Well come on in everyone. Let's get this started." Everyone walks in except Samantha, who grabs my arm, pulls me outside, and shuts the door. "What can I do for you, Samantha? Since you want to talk?"

"What's wrong? You don't seem to be in a good mood! It's a sleepover! Everyone has to be happy!"

"I'm just tired. Once I eat something and start playing games, I'll be fine. That's all. Long week." She nods.

"Okay. Then let's go!" She grabs my hand and pulls me inside. Everyone is in our large kitchen.

"Samuel? You wanna help me show everyone to their rooms?" He nods and gets up. "Okay, so three rooms. Max, you can have the first room on the left up the stairs. It's large because it doesn't have it's own bathroom, but what's in it you'll like. Tanner and Samantha can have the only downstairs bedroom. It has it's own bathroom, it's like the second master, which Samuel and I have. I haven't met your sister, Abigail is it?" She nods, "okay there is a bedroom upstairs to the right, next to the bathroom. It think you'll like it. Samuel can help you, Max and Abigail, to your rooms. I'll show Tanner and Samantha." Tanner grabs his and Samantha's bags and follow me to their room.

"Annabelle this room is beautiful. Where is your room?"

"We are upstairs, the farthest room."

"Thanks. We'll be out in a couple minutes and then we can get this party started." I nod and turn and walk out. I walk upstairs and see Samuel walking out of Abigail's room. He turns to me and walks up to me.