Chapter 7

Ryder had stopped Wade from striking Julie in the face. Honestly I had to hold back a laugh when I saw Wade's face. He was pissed.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled swiping is hand back away from Ryder.

"Don't fucking hit women!" Ryder got in his face. But for some reason Wade backed away and walked out. Julie was going to go follow him but I pulled her back.

"What was that all about Jules. Why is he always drunk?" I asked sitting back down on the bed with her. Ryder sat out on my balcony. I guess he was going to wait for me.

"He's just having a hard time. It's okay honey. I know how he gets." She faked a small smile to show that she would be alright. It made me think.

"Has this happened before?" I tried getting deeper into the problem. All she did was nod her head and go into my bathroom to get tissue. She hurried back to the bed and dabbed her eyes.

"Jules that's not alright. No man should ever hit a woman." I explained. She knew I was right. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Honey, I've been through this before. I'm alright. I don't want you to worry about it. He's under a lot of stress and I need to help him. It seems that this boy really needs to talk with you anyways. I'll be back up in a little bit." She smiled again while getting up and straightening out her shoulders. She was trying to look braver. Then she walked out.

I looked over to the balcony. You could see him sitting in a chair looking out to the woods. I decided that it was a good idea to have a quick talk with him. I slowly walked out to where he was sitting. He looked up at me and motioned for me to sit in the opposite chair.

"Okay, so you have to promise that you're going to listen to me." He sighed like he knew I was going to interrupt. I rolled my eyes and promised.

"I know that you're new to the whole "pack" thing, but if you knew how important it is for me to mate with you right away you would do it. I would be so much stronger and my pack would also be stronger. Right now we're planning an attack on the Red Moon pack. They ran us out of our territory last year and they're trying to wipe us out completely. What I'm trying to say is that we could make this work if you would mate with me." He gave that half smile I would've loved if I wasn't so pissed right now.

I just stared at him with crossed arms. He is pushing it. I just met him this week and I'm sooo not going to mate with him anytime soon. And he knows it.

"No." I simply said.

"Bu-"

"I said no. Now get the hell off of my balcony." I spat. He narrowed his brow and looked strangely at me.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Go!" I yelled. He raised his eye brows at me.

"Whatever. I don't need you anyways. You definately aren't my type. I just wanted to get a good fuck out of ya. But I'm pretty sure it would be horrible anyways.", He snapped at me ,"Don't bother coming to the pack house. You're back to being a lone wolf." He laughed and leaped off of my balcony.

"Whatever..." I said to myself. It did hurt to hear him say these things. He's my mate. But maybe I wasn't destined to be with him. Maybe I'll find a nice guy. Who knows.

I walked back inside and picked up all of the things that flew off of my bed earlier. It was now silent in the house but I was scared something had happened. I decided to walk downstairs and see if Jules was alright. Her bedroom door was closed but I could hear some whispering from inside.

"You know she found her mate. That boy is her mate..." I heard Wade say.

"Honey, she doesn't love him at all yet. She denied him actually." I could tell she was disapointed.

"Baby, you know my old pack took out his pack. You know why I got kicked out!" He raised his voice at her.

"Yes I know. It's okay hun. We don't need to worry about it right now. We both need to sleep. Especially me." She sighed. I heard them get into bed.

"I'm sorry honey. I know it's a lot of pressure being pregnant but I'm so stressed out right now. I would never hit you ever again. My wolf took over. I'm so sorry." He pleaded.

Wait... PREGNANT?! JULES IS PREGNANT?!

It brought a smile to my face. I never had a brother or sister before. I was always alone. I was excited and my body filled up with glee.

Wow. I really need a life.

I walked upstairs and got in bed. Then I decided to check my facebook cause I couldn't sleep. I opened my laptop and I had a message.

"Remember the old days Alex?(; -Dad"

Oh shit.

YAY!!! Okay so pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee comment and rate and become a fan!!!!!!(: THANKS!!!! ILY!!!(: