Chapter 4

Okay, so I'm going to be using these ---> ( ) in my story today. Just know that that is my little input. Have fun!(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up girl?"

I looked over to see Kara come sit down with me at the lunch table with a very fashionable looking guy. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white botton up collared shirt underneith and tight blue skinny jeans. His hair was styled like Robert Pattinson's but more blonde. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey Kara." I smiled back. I honestly just wanted to know who this guy was.

They both sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"This is Clay by the way. He's in our English class." She smiled then turned to him.

"Clay this is Alex. Alex Grace Maystream. The most beautiful girl I've ever met!" She smiled at me. I laughed, this girl is crazy.

"Hey. Can I ask you a question without being-" He cut me off.

"Yes, darling , I'm gay." He laughed and winked at me. I laughed back and nodded. (I don't have anything against gays. I acctually think they're pretty cool.)

"I just love that jacket you're wearing," I complimented him, "Is that-"

"The new Burberry leather jacket?" We both said at the same time.To be honest I was jealous of his style. All I wore today was a white sun dress and some cute white sandles I found in the back of my closet. I could tell we were going to be best friends. All three of us.

"So I saw this guy in history today..." Clay trailed on. I wasn't really listening because all I could focus on was Ryder. He was talking to his friends and the girls were all huddled around him like little love sick puppies. I rolled my eyes at the fact that they were practically throwing themselves at him. Of course he took advantage of them, you could smell it all over him.

"Alex, honey, are you okay? You've been stareing at that guy this whole time." Clay asked with a concerned face.

"Oh he's just my ma-" Kara stopped me from saying any more. Wait, why would Kara stop me? She doesn't know about the whole werewolf thing does she?

Then the bell rang. It was now time for science. My worste class. I was usually good at science but this year just sucked.

I headed to that class seeing all the nerds pile in. I was in the advanced class. I obviously didn't fit in with the smart kids. I just had better looks. And I didn't click with anyone. So, I sat alone.

The teacher started talking about all of the different forces and what they cause. But I kept zoning in and out. Something was getting close to where I was but I couldn't quite tell what. Then the door opened.

"Oh, Hello. And who might you be?" My old teacher asked. I looked up to see who is was. But I didn't even need to move. I could smell him right away.

'Ohh Yes! Our Mate. Alex, look it's our mate!' My wolf howled inside of me. I shook my head to put her back into silence so that I could concentrate.

"Ah, well have a seat next to Alex. I'm sure you two will get along," she said the next part under her breath, "seeing as you both are the best looking in the class." I giggled but quickly stopped when Ryder made his way over to me.

He smiled at me and sat down. His elbow brushed against my arm and I got chills. He held in a laugh. Then he pulled out a peice of paper, writing something on it, and passing it to me.