Chapter 3

The next day at school wasn't much fun. All I could think about was when I was going to see Ryder again. All through my classes I smelled around to see if I could find him, but nope. He was absolutely no where. I tried to concentrate in Algebra but I kept getting off task. And in Physical Science, I fell asleep from the little rest I got. Now, finally, it was time for lunch. I had two dollars to spend at the vending machine and yes, I'm getting Cheddar Sour Cream Ruffles.

I stood in line behind this HUGE football player. He was probably like six or seven feet tall.But then, something caught my senses. The sweetness. My mate.

I turned around to see a tall dark haired guy with a blue collared shirt on. Damn he was hot. Obviously I was right because there were about two girls on him. I could tell he was loving it just by the face that was plastered on his head.

Just like my father. I thought

What the hell are you doing?! , my wolf screamed out, You should be rushing over there to go tear those pretty girls off of him!

Calm down. I told her. He's not completely ours yet. Let him have his fun.

I mean, don't get me wrong I was jealous. He's my mate. But we don't even know eachother.

He turned his head my way. I'm sure he smelled me. But as soon as our eyes locked I got this really weird tingly feeling inthe back of my neck. I didn't really like it. He started to shake the other girls off and coming towards me. I turned around and saw it was my turn for the vending machine. I quickly got my chips but once I turned around he was standing right there in front of me with that smirk from last night.

"Hey, you remember me right?" He asked just staring down at me. His scent was so strong when he was near me, it made my mouth water.

"Uhm, yeah I do. Do you wanna go talk or something?" I said looking down at my bag of chips.

"Yeah but not too long. I have to get back to- uhm. Them." He said shifting his head to the other girls waiting for him. They were like super models wearing their skin tight skinny jeans and their high heels. All I was wearing was skinny jeans and a hoodie.

"Oh, yeah okay." I said, I could tell he felt guilty cause he hesitated.

We sat down at one of the tables by the nerds that played hackey sack by the doors. I had my legs crossed at my feet and my hands were in my lap. My head was down. I didn't know what to say.

"Look Alex, we're mates. But that dosn't mean I'm with you. I have other things to do and I clearly don't want to stop those. So, if you want-" I cut him off.

"No, listen it's okay. I get it. No one wants the new girl and that's fine. You have super model girlfriends anyway." I looked up. They looked just like the ones my dad used to bring home.

"Alex. I'm telling you we can take it slow. But I'm not giving up my fun just to be with you. Plain and simple." He said looking back at the girls.

"Okay. That's fine with me. Bye." I said with a hint of attitude while opening my chips. He glanced at me with a sypothetic look and started to get up.

"Look," He whispered, "meet me in the woods. After school. Same spot. We can talk more." He smiled and winked. I just rolled my eyes and got back to my chips.

Should I go see him after school?

Yes!! Why wouldn't we? We could finally be alone with our mate! My wolf was a bit of a screamer. She's always been this way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after school I decided to call Kara. Just to talk cause in English we were assigned a new project and we were partners.

"What lunch do you have?" She asked.

"First, what about you?" I was trying to hurry so  could go see Ryder.

"Same! Oh gosh, we're gonna be best friends. I can already tell!" She squeeled. I just laughed and agreed. I was happy I made a new friend that I could sit with at lunch. Now I don't have to stare at Ryder the whole time.

We got off the phone soon after that and I walked out the back of my house to the woods.

Once I was far enough that no one could see me, I started to get undressed. I took off my shirt and pants and I was now in my panties and bra.

"Well, someone has a nice body." Ryder said while walking out from behind a tree. 

"Thanks?" I asked confused as to why he was still in human form.

"If you wanna put your clothes back on you can. Even though I like the view now. We can shift after we talk." He winked.

I put my hoodie back on but my skinny jeans were too much work to put back on so I just stood there like that. I sat down on my bag and he sat in front of me.

"Why do we have to talk? We're not together." I asked rolling my eyes at his wink from before.

"Well, I do think you're gorgeous. And I feel bad about the girls at lunch. Really."

"You really shouldn't. It's perfectly fine. We barely know eachother. And you should have fun. I mean, you're hot, you have a perfect smile, you're popular. It's fine." I stated. He didn't need to know how I was feeling so I shrugged it off.

"No look," He took my hands in his, "I want to get to know you. I know you're hiding something."

I took my hands back and put them in my lap.

"No. I'm not hiding anything." I lied. I was hiding a big secret that nobody knew about. No one needed to know. It wasn't their business.

"Alex look at me," He lifted my chin up, "I want to fall in love with you. I want to know everything about you. I want this. But only in time. I mean, I do have a reputation to up hold." He smirked again.

"No. I think I'm fine without you." I smiled. I was sick of the games. I started to get up to leave when he sat me back down. I flinched from the force he used. Like my father.

"Alex. Let's just figure stuff out. At school we leave each other alone. At home we can do whatever we want with eachother. It's only senior year so after that we can be together forever." He smiled, sitting back down with me, holding out his hand.

"Fine." I shook his hand seeling the deal.

What did I just get myself into?

Great(: I hope you liked it. I'm happy I got a little more Alex and Ryder for you guys. I knew you wanted it. And Alex's secret! Damn, you are going to LOVE it. Well, not really cause it's sick. But you'll love the drama. But isn't Ryder hot? Oh gosh, he's played by Alex Gaskarth and he's the lead singer of All Time Low! I love that band. So comment and vote and whatever else you can do. Love you guys!:)