Chapter 6

"I'm saying we should mark eachother now." He smiled reaching for my arm. I flinched back.

Oh my gosh...

"No! Are you crazy? We just met. I am not having you mark me anytime soon." I yelled back.

"Alex, we're going to mate now. We need to. It will make me a stronger alpha."

"Oh, so all you want is to be stronger? God, I should've known you would be like this. What with all the whores you have hanging all over you every second of the day!" I argued back with a growl. Just the thought of someone with my mate makes me wanna rip the whores's heads off.

 Furious he would even bring up the topic this early, I stomped out of his room and made my way out of the door. My heels were clicking against the cobble stone walkway from the house to the woods. I was so upset, tears started running down my face. I'm just not ready.

"Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me." I repeated to myself. Seriously, I was not ready for this kind of thing. If marking and mating meant being in love with your mate, then I am not ready beacause I'm not in love. Plain and simple.

I reached my car and hoppd in, turning the key to start the engine and pulled out into the long winding road. I put in my favorite mix CD I made. It had a bunch of All Time Low and bands like that on it. Those songs made my body unwind and relax. Most of these songs played the story of my life, tragic and magical in so many ways. But they were just songs. They wouldn't know what drama I had going. And they definitely couldn't know I was a Were. I mean, come on. What human would think that.

Stay Awake - All Time Low flashed across the rectangular line on my radio. This song was my anthem. It made everything seem better and it made me really think. I had to take some time to think about all of this. My mind was turning in so many ways it gave me a head ache. My palms were sweaty and I knew I was going to need time. Time to think and time to relax.

I reached my house and parked my car. Hopping out I ran inside making sure Jules wouldn't hear me but of course she always knows everything. Well, not everything.

"Alex, sweetie, where have you been? You missed dinner." She came around the corner in her simple navy blue dress she always wore.

"I was out in the woods. Training. I think I'm going to join the track team." I said, puting on a smile to cover up what I was really showing. She nodded and went back into the dining room. I blew off the whole convorsation and headed upstairs.

Once I got to my room I took a shower, changed into my pajamas and popped under my covers. In a way I kind of hoped Ryder would climb up my tree and onto my balcony again. I mean, he is my mate. But mates don't force eachother into something they don't want to do. You're supposed to love and care for your mate, not push her and make her feel uncomfortable.

Thinking more on that note, I grabbed my Iphone and stuck my earphones in. Turning on my song I decided to do some studying. My music was on full blast. I was in the zone and I was ready to take on anything. Well, almost anything.

My door swung open to reveal Wade with Julie standing right behind him. I took out my earphones. He was an odd looking man. He scared me to be completely honest.

"Alex! Get the hell up right now! Why were you out so late?!" He shouted at me, raising his fists in the air. I flinched back and tucked my head underneith the covers. My books and Iphone flying everywhere.

"Wade! Stop that right now! I told you her situation. She even came straight up here and studied! She's never done anything bad." She yelled at him to stop but he kept yelling and cursing.

He was obviously drunk and not in a good state of mind. His face was cherry red and he was slurring with every sentence that spat out of his mouth.

"You're lucky I don't beat your ass! You bitch." He cursed at Julie. Tears started to well up in her sweet blue eyes. I felt bad that she had to deal with him. I felt bad for everything she went through.

He went to swing at her but then a hand stopped him. I did not even notice that Ryder had walked into my room.

Hey guys!!(: My laptop is finally fixed and I am soooooo happy to finally update! Thank you to the people that care and comment and fan and rate(: haha well to get me to update the next chapter i need at least 9-10 comments or anything. Whatever you wanna do just click something. Love you guys!!(: