Blink And You Will Miss Them

Gabe's POV

As I walked in my front door, a nervous Rob behind me I couldn't help but feel a little bit happy about myself. When he kissed me... It was different than Simon, I know I had kissed Simon a few times but that seemed forceful, almost like I wasn't allowed to enjoy it but with Rob. It was softer, gentle even and it felt like it wasn't forced, that I could pull away at any time and he wouldn't feel hurt or upset by it. In fact I'm pretty sure he was fully expecting me to jerk away. I walked up to my room and started packing a bag for myself, I didn't even hear Kylie walk into the room until she spoke to me.

Kylie: "Where are you going?"

Gabe: "Oh hey. Sorry I would have liked to have said something to you earlier but I'm going on a road trip. Simon said he wanted out but I think we both know exactly what he meant by that so I'm taking him on a road trip to see his family for a little bit, he can get away from all the shit going on down here but also to try and help him relax, seeing what he saw would be traumatic to anyone."

Kylie: "I mean as long as you get a synopsis or even a chapter over to them by tomorrow your all good."

Gabe: "Well we are crashing at Harry's place tonight before we leave tomorrow I think, just relax and chill before heading out.

Kylie: "Will his room mates be home?"

Gabe: "I totally forgot about that. I'm not sure. I'll have to say good bye to the boys anyway."

Kylie: "It feels weird, we have only been here for a little while and yet I feel like we have been friends with these guys for years. And that we have been dragged into their mess as well."

Gabe: "At least it wasn't willingly. We stick together no matter what right?"

Kylie: "Always, I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of you leaving but hey if it helps him out then why not. And I think Rib and Ryan are staying for a week as well."

Gabe: "Oh really. I would have thought they would be going home with the others."

Kylie: "No, Rob said that he wanted to stay and sight see some more and Ryan just didn't want to leave yet. Which is fair enough we have the room here so it shouldn't be too hard. I mean you seem to be enjoying Rob's company in bed so Ryan can take the spare bed then?"

Gabe: "Your a smart ass but sure if you want to do that then go ahead. Also Tewtiy is coming with us. It's going to be me, Simon, Harry and Ryan."

Kylie: "That's fine then. One of the boys or two if they feel like it can have your bed. I might stick Mitch and Lachlan in their. They are both Bi."

Gabe: "You and I both know damn well that's not how it works but sure whatever I won't be here. Also Lachlan always bloody smelt so good for some reason so I'm happy with my bed smelling good. I promise I'll try to be back before the boys leave but if not then I might have to say good bye now."

Kylie: "I'm pretty sure Ryan would want to say good bye so I doubt you guys will be late."

Gabe: "Sure, anyway I need to get ready so I will talk to you later ok?"

Kylie: "Sure, I wonder how these guys will go without you cooking each night?"

Gabe: "More than likely they will eat out so try and make some of them cook yeah?"

Kylie: "Will do, alright I'll talk to you later."

As she walked out I noticed Rob standing in the door way. He seemed to be a bit upset though I hoped nothing was annoying him.

Rob: "Hey uh..."

Gabe: "Are you ok?"

Rob: "Yeah I'm fine I'm just worried is all."