I don't want you to go

Gabe's POV

When Vik had his outburst, he had almost been escorted out of the hospital in tears had Rob not intervened. I looked around the room and notice the looks on their faces Gave it away how upset they were for losing Tobi. They were all so selfish that they didn't care about him, we tried to message him but he only responded to Vik. I wish he had talked to us but in all honesty. I don't know. It had been an hour of pure silence. No one spoke a word. Out of everyone there wasn't anything said until Kylie walked in.

Kylie: "God damn do you know how hard it is looking after the house without you Gabe? God forbid you ever leave me, I don't think I could clean that place on my own."

I smiled at her and nodded once.

Kylie: "I know I haven't been in here I'm so sorry. I've had to talk to our agents and make sure I was on top of the new storyline."

Gabe: "It's fine Kylie I understand, remember work comes first."

Josh: "How do you do it?"

Kylie: "Do what? Holy shit you all look like crap."

Gabe: "Kylie."

Kylie: "God damn."

I looked over at Rob and knew what Kylie was going to say, I told him to go and hold onto Vik. He moved quickly before Kylie spoke.

Kylie: "It's like someone died or something."

Vik: "You keep your damn mouth shut you fucking bitch."

Ethan: "You leave my girlfriend out of this. She didn't fucking know Vik."

Vik: "That's no excuse."

Gabe: "Vik can you come and sit next to me please?"

Vik: "I need to go outside."

I looked down at my legs and I knew in a heart beat that I couldn't walk anyway. I could barely walk around.

Gabe: "Vik wait."

He didn't listen to me though as he walked out of the room.

JJ: "I can't believe he did that."

Simon: "He felt that bad about what happened. I wish he would have told me. Yeah I would have been angry but I would have gotten over it."

JJ: "He was selfish. That's all that matters."

Gabe: "Get out JJ."

Kylie: "Oh you struck a nerve. Guess who won't be getting a Gabe cooked meal for a while when he can cook again."

Gabe: "I won't lie. If I was able to walk. I'd have punched you in the face already."

Rob: "Gabe?"

Gabe: "JJ I will give you one warning, get out now. And go home, please."

I knew they were all watching me but I didn't care. Suicide is never selfish, it's never selfish and he needs to understand this. He looked at me and was about to say something but Simon cut him off.

Simon: "JJ please just go check on the house. Even if it's for like 20 minutes. Just give him time to calm down."

Ethan: "Might want to avoid Vik as well."

JJ: "Why me?"

Gabe: "Because I can't leave."

Rob: "Do you want to go for a walk?"

Gabe: "More than anything but they are in so much pain. And I'm currently still hooked up to this machine. If they took that out I would be ok."

Rob: "I'll go talk to them about the four of you. I think Ryan and Harry might be able to go home."