Kicked Out

Ryan's POV

As time went by until Our food had been ready. With Rob and Lachlan getting a lift from Ethan and Tobi back home. You could tell that everyone had been on edge so far with Simon. The poor guy refused to eat when Gabe brought over dinner. The entire time he just sat in Josh's room. We could hear his cries and I could tell that everyone in the room wanted to go talk to him. There was practically no conversation until I looked up to see Rob watching Gabe. Gabe matched his line of sight and stared back at him though it seemed he was more thinking than acknowledging his presence. I looked down and scooped the last bite into my mouth before lightly placing my knife and fork onto my plate. Wiping my face with a piece of paper towel and then placing that in a scrunched ball in the middle of my plate. I looked around to see everyone still eating while Rob and Gabe kept looking at each other.

Gabe: "He's suicidal."

You could hear cutlery on the ceramic plates as we all turned to see Gabe, his eyes still set in Rob, but this time his own cutlery and plate of food resting gently in the table.

Josh: "He's fine."

Gabe: "Your in denial."

Josh: "He is fine."

Gabe: "No Josh he's not. I'm going to go and talk to him. I'll be back soon."

I noticed Rob reach out and grab his arm, pulling him over and whispering into his ear. Gabe must have responded before walking away, as Rob's grip loosened to where he could pull himself out. It was weird watching those two, they acted like they could be a couple or had been friends for years but they had barely known each other for anywhere near as long. After Gabe had left the room. It left the rest of us down in the kitchen and lounge room on our own. I looked around and could tell the atmosphere was tense.

Ryan: "Why do I have a feeling someone knows what's going on here?"

As I looked around the room, the internationals and JJ looked up at me. Though Josh, Tobi, Ethan, and Vik all looked like they were trying to avoid eye contact completely. Harry was off in his own little world on his phone.

Preston: "What do you mean?"

Lachlan: "That someone knows what was going on?"

Ryan: "Yeah."

JJ: "Why would anyone know what was going on? If they did then they would know what's happening right? They would be deliberately putting Simon through this."

I watched him starting to get angry as he looked around at all of us.

JJ: "If I find out one of you guys are doing this on purpose. I swear to god I will fucking kill you."

He got up from the table and left the room. Harry just looked up from his phone smiling but his face dropped as he noticed the room was quite dead.

Harry: "What was JJ yelling about? I wasn't paying attention."

Ethan: "It's ok Bog you don't have to worry about it."

Harry: "Ok."

He nodded his head before going back to his phone.

Ryan: "Why though?"

Ethan: "He's easily excitable and can't keep his mouth shut to save his life."

Josh: "Not only that but when anything bad happens, he obsesses over it until we are all happy. Or pretend to be happy."

Tobi: "He just tries too hard you know."

Vik: "He doesn't try too hard. It's just that we don't know how to help him out. So we try and make his life simple and easy."