~Prologue~

I felt it as I saw her. It was a familiar feeling, I knew what I had to do to cure it. It was a sensation that got my heart pumping, it was an obsession that couldn't be stopped.

Murder

The word rolled off my tongue with ease. Others would find the word repulsive, gut wrenching or even hurtful, but I found it rather exciting.

I watched the girl as she walked with long strides,  head down and shadow following her as she passed through streetlights. I knew she was worried, she knew I was watching her, but I loved how she was scared due to her lack of knowing my whereabouts.

She was like a goldfish trapped in a tank with no way out. She had lost hope, first it was her friend, and now it was her turn. Her turn to pay for what she had done to me, she would pay for how she broke my heart.

I could almost taste her fear. She was only a few feet away now. I unlocked my phone and dialed her number with my black glove contained hands. I heard her steps stop as she answered her phone.

"H-Hello?" Her voice was shallow and nervous. I took a few moments to admire her fate.

"You know I'm watching you don't you?" I asked with a sly grin spread across my face.

"Just leave me alone! I'm telling the cops it was you, I know its you! You got your revenge when you killed my best friend! What do you want from me!"

I chuckled at her fright, I imagined the tears streaming down her face.

"Brittany" I paused to admire her pretty little name "I want your blood, I want to crush your heart. I want to crush it the way you crushed mine"

"Freak!" She screamed and then hung up. I heard her crying, she had always been sensitive. She hadn't moved from her spot in the street, I watched as she stood weakly in the dim flickering light. Her hands held her face as she sobbed bitter sweet tears. I could of almost felt sorry for her, but she hurt me, so I would hurt her, and I would hurt her good.

I watched as she stiffened. She raised her head ever so slightly and looked around. She started walking shakily, my heart pounded with adrenaline. Now it was her turn to feel pain.

I grabbed her in my grip and threw her against the side of the building, smacking her head against the bricks until she had been knocked out. Now I would steal her heart .

***********

Heey! Before you decide to skip this please acknowledge the amazing cover that was created by @SinisterSushi :) I hope you are thrilled just a little by my prologue ;o Just a reminder that the prologue isn't from the same point of view as the rest of the story is, its just a sneak peak of what kind of action and feeling as some of the other scenes that will be upcoming :3 I know it was abit short but the rest of the book wont be. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library if you enjoyed xxx :) Thankies 

-Olivia c: