3 Rules

Three freaking rules. Stick to them. That's all you gotta do.

The first rule is really simple. Stay up high.

Yeah, I figure it's kinda hard to stay high up when you need to survive. Here's the deal, though. You've gotta be higher than a two story house. No, it's not because He can't reach you. Ok? I mean, if you know Him, you know that he's freaking TALL. And not only that, he can probably be a lot taller if he tries.

But, since you're hgh up, you're watching him. You're bigger than him. That's the point of this first step. It's gonna get lonely, I realize, but you're going to have to deal with it. Ryder and I are the perfect combo for this step. We keep each other company AND it helps with keeping our eyes open.

The second step: Keep moving.

If you're never in the same place, you'll never be able to get caught. It's like a mouse in a maze. If he sees the cheese once, he'll hope it's in the same place. He'll keep coming back to enjoy it, to ensure that it's still there. Then after a long time, the cheese is gone. The mouse took it.

But, if the cheese only stays in one place for a little bit, then moves, it'll take longer for the mouse to find it. Basically, you're the cheese and Slendy, he's the mouse. He'll do anything to get to you, including get to your family and friends, so if running involves getting away from them, you better do it.

If you don't wanna jeopardize your life AND theirs, I suggest leaving as soon as you can. Ryder and I are the closest things to family, but we're both screwed, so it doesn't matter.

Also, it's pretty freaking hard to get food and water when you're hiding on the roof of a 4 story building. Ryder and I learned that from experience. We were on top of Ryder's house for three days, surviving on a box of chocolate fudge poptarts and a case of water. It was gone faster than you'd believe.

So basically, if you want to have ANY chance of survival, stay on your feet and keep moving.

The last step is one I could never stress enough. It's really simple, yet this is the reason that most Slenderproxies don't survive. Keep your freaking eyes OPEN.

It's SO simple. All you need to do is keep your eyes open. You have only one chance at survival, and if Slendy finds you with your eyes shut, your window of opportunity is gonna close very abruptly.

I don't mean that you or your friends should deprive yourselves of valuable sleep. What I mean is that you have to keep a look out. This does NOT mean that you have to go all MarbleHornets status and film yourself 24/7, because that doesn't work. Frankly, all that does is let him get closer to you because you think you're watching him.

Now, if you're not planning on staying awake for all hours of the day, you NEED to invest in a somewhat realistic mask. Wear it when you sleep, and it'll fool Slendy into thinking that you're looking right at him. It's going to keep you alive, even if only for a little. If not, though, it's your grave that you're digging. Not mine.

Of course, he could always get his little friends to remove your mask. But if you isolate yourself well enough, he won't have anyone to control.

Ryder and I have one more thing to say to you all. If you're out there...If you're a slenderproxy... Stay safe.