I'm Starting To Worry...

I wasn't gonna let this experience just go unnoticed. I didn't tell anyone but Ryder what I was gonna do to make this better. I spent an entire day in the house with Ryder. He had his laptop, and I had mine. We were sprawled out on the living room floor, drinking Monsters and blaring Christina Grimmie songs.

I had foundseveral youtube channels with some real relation to this THING I'd seen. Up until the incident, he'd just been a myth. A figment of someone's imagination.

But since it happened... things have changed. I've been paranoid. Things have been scary. Any event that happens results in me jumping, whether it's sitting alone and watching a movie or writing papers for school. The feeling of being alone is overwhelming me, but at the same time, it's like I'm not really alone.

He's there.

I know that he's gonna get to me eventually, even if I run. A Runner is only good up until they can't run anymore...Until their paranoia has riddled their mind with endless darkness and thoughts. Either way, they'll land in the hands of the Slender Man.

I could feel myself slowly slipping to the edge of insanity with each insane thought I had. He was creeping into my mind with every single word that was tainted with his "name" and having anything to do with him. I was terrified that he would get to me before I could figure out how to get back at him.

Suddenly, Ryder sat up. "Hey, look at this." he said, holding out his little acer.

I took it from him. It was a news segment about a little boy who disappeared from his home. It said that he had been playing around in the backyard. He disappeared without a trace. No body was ever found. His parents say that he was being really really irritable at school and at home... He kept complaining of a man in all black.

My jaw literally dropped. I remember someone telling me once that I could not go out into the woods by myself, somewhere around the occurence of that little boy's disappearance. My parents always watched me and made sure I didn't go anywhere that was near a designated "Slendy" area.

I thought it was rediculous.

They, however, knew it was protection.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ok, I know it took me forever to update this story. I have NOT had the time. But I finally did it. By the way, the story about the littly boy is really true. I found it while conducting Slender Man research. It was in a local paper about a six year old boy. He disappeared and was never seen again. ANYWAY, I feel bad for those of you who live near the woods. Be careful!

XoXo-Shadow