Chapter Hundred and Ten

"It's New Years eve!", Dan sings with his deep morning voice when we wake up.

"Yea.", I mumble and snuggle back up to my pillow, "New Years eve."

I feel Dan get up out of bed and place a soft kiss on my head before he puts on some clothes and goes out of the room.
I try to get some more sleep since today's going to be a long day, before the vibrating of my phone finally wakes me up.

Zoe: You up?

Y/N: Yes, c you in the lounge in 10?

Zoe: Yaaas.

Quickly, I wash my face, brush my hair and teeth and put on one of Dan's big shirts before I go into the lounge that Zoe is already sitting in.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?", I ask when falling down next to her.

"Good, good.", she yawns.

Ten minutes later, Dan and Phil also join us with some breakfast prepared that we all eat while talking about the documentary film all of them are going to be in.

"There's going to be a premier too, isn't it?", I ask.

"Yes there is. I think it's sometime in April.", Zoe answers.

"Some are able to bring a plus one.", Dan begins, "and they wanted me to ask you if you want to come since you were going to be in it originally. So will you, babe?"

"Yes definitely! I'd love to come!"

"Thing is... you will most likely have to come onto the red carpet with me because of your line and I think some want an interview with you already.", he says with a weak smile because he knows how uncomfortable that makes me feel.

"Oh, okay. I'll talk to Fleur about it."

He nods and we continues eating.

***

At 6 pm, it is time for us to get on the train to get to Louise's after we got ready.

I am wearing a new dress that Zoe got me for Christmas because she thought I would look 'stunning' in it. It is black and goes all the way down to the ground. The sweetheart neck line is just the prefect fit and not too revealing since some black mesh lace is covering my neck and arms down to the the braclet Dan gifted me.

Dan has a love hate relationship with the gown. He thinks it is incredibly sexy on me and loves it to bits but hates it at the same time because he says that he can't take his eyes off of me and is distracted by my looks.

What he is wearing is also incredibly distracting.

Black shoes, trousers and bow tie with a white shirt and a satin suit jacket that is in a royal blue color that suits him perfectly.

We get to Louise's just in time, which is really unexpected.

"Hey guys!", she says when opening the front door to let us in.

We all say our Hello's and go inside where our other friends, mostly YouTubers, are already waiting.

The time leading up to midnight is pretty chill. Everyone just talks and has a great time singing along to the songs from Zoe's playlist, which is a huge contrast to what happened after the clock hit midnight.