Chapter Sixty-Nine

A/N: You asked for it, so you get it.
This is a pretty smutty chapter. If you have no interest in reading that part, there will be a warning before and after that part plus a quick recap at the end!
And if you do, enjoy I guess, lmao.

***

The drive back to Dan and Phil's place takes longer than expected, since traffic is crazy.

I obviously sit in the drivers seat, Dan is besides me and Phil is on the back seat, sitting on his phone with his headphones in, listening to loud music, that is so loud it was almost distracting me from the road.

But more distracting than Phil, is Dan.

Not even two minutes into the drive, he puts his hand on my leg, drawing circles on it. The circles move from my knee, to the middle of my upper leg to my inner thigh.

"Stop. You're distracting.", I tell him off but just earn an idiotic smirk from him.
Dan leans over to me, kisses my neck and shoulder.
"I'm serious.", I say and look at him.
He stares back at me with a huge grin on his face and lit up eyes.
"I love you.", he whispers.

I laugh and put my full attention on the road again.

But that doesn't last for long.

He puts his big hands on my leg again, stroking it softly while looking at me in awe: "You're the most beautiful thing ever.", he says and kisses my neck again.
"Babe. Stop. Poor Phil", I spit, hoping he would stop putting me off.

"Don't worry about him, he's fast asleep."

It's not that I don't like it, I enjoy his touch a lot. Maybe a little too much to focus on the road.

Having had enough of him, I now put my hand on his upper leg and whisper: "Wait till we get home."

***

Smut start

***

"Bye Phil!", I say before Phil closes the trunk.
We watch him walk to the front door of their house and close the door behind him.

Right when the door falls shut, Dan's lips crash against mine, pushing me towards the car door.

The passion of the kiss grows by the seconds our lips are touching.
"I missed you so fucking much.", he says between kisses.

I pull his head closer to mine, making the kiss more intense.

We at least make out for 5 minutes before he pulls away: "Let's go. Quick."

***

The drive back to my flat takes another 5 minutes that feels like a lifetime.

Dan isn't making my hunger for his love easier by constantly kissing and touching me.

Finally, we arrive at the building.

As soon as I close the door to my apartment, Dan pins me against the wall, kissing me passionately.

His long lost touch feels amazing, it makes me feel like we are the only people in this world.

His hands make their way from my waist down to my leg. He grabs it and puts it around him, making not only our lips intertwine now.

As the passion and lust grew, he picks me up and without breaking the kiss, brings me to my bedroom and throws me on the bed. Before crushing into me, he pulls off his shirt, earning a 'Damn Daniel' from me. His face blushes in response.

His body is perfect, he is perfect.

Dan runs his hands through his hair before jumping onto me, my legs in between his.

While still kissing me, he pulls off my tshirt and throws it across the room, making it land on the chair perfectly.

I grab his back and turn, making me be on top now. With a smile on my face, I kiss my way down, leaving hickeys all over his skin.
I untie and rip off his joggers and he does the same to me in response, leaving us both in just our underwear and leaving me with millions of hickeys he places on my neck, tummy and breasts.

His lips move down to my inner thighs, making me tense up everytime he places a kiss on my skin.

Slowly, but surely, we both undress to the point of complete nudity.

Dan puts the covers on top of us and begins to kiss me again.
The kisses don't last long on my lips for too long, but make their way down, past my belly button.

Every single kiss, every single touch, every single brush against me, makes me tense up a little more.

He knows exactly what he is doing, he is using his power over me and stops, making me whine for more.

But I won't let him take control of me, he won't win this battle.

I pull him up back to me, covering his mouth before he will complain.

His attempts to complain are soon shut down. Even though he trys to hide it, he can't hide how much he enjoys doing this again.

It soon goes from the touch of my hands, to the touch of my lips, my tounge, my mouth.

"Fuck.", I hear from above the sheets that are pulled onto me. Following is him roughly pulling me up so his lips could meet mine.

He is a whole new person in bed.
A gentleman in the streets, a badboy in the sheets, you could say.

He is rough, but gentle at the same time.
He is full of himself, but enjoys my dominance.

"You ready?", he asks, receiving a nod from me.

Every bit of pain gets overtaken by the pleasure I get from being together.

***

Smut over

***

"Fuck.", Dan says once again, collapsing next to me.

His sweaty face formed curls on his messy fringe, turning him back to Dan, leaving the badboy in him behind.

I snuggle up to him and whisper: "Who knew you could be rough with me as well?"

"I think you know about that too well.", he laughs.

And with that, I have my boyfriend back.
I have him back in my arms, cuddling me until I fall asleep.

And with that, I was able to let out all the anger I had for him in the past month.

Rough love, they say.

Recap: Y/N and Dan go to Y/N's place while Phil gets dropped of at the boy's house. They get it on, leaving Dan and Y/N looking a little 'torn up'.