Chapter IV

I looked at Chasity and she looked right back at me.I knew this shit was about to get hella ugly.

I honestly didn't know what to say.

"What the fuck?"she yelled.I looked at Vanessa and she looked at Chasity.

Vanessa laid unmoving I got off of Vanessa and reached for my boxers on the floor.

"So this is why you couldn't answer my calls?"she asks.

I being to formulate an answer when Vanessa sits up.

"I told you I'd hit you up,I just got kinda busy."Vanessa said stretching.

I looked at her and at Chasity and peaced it together.I think Chasity did too.

"So you wanna fuck other peoples bitches now Shawn?Don't wanna hit my line yet you all up in Vanessa.Nigga you grimy."she says shaking her head in disgust.

Vanessa looks at me.

"You fucked with Chasity?"Vanessa asks me she looked at me without the smallest bit of surprise.

"We ain't even really fuck, she just sucked me up a couple times,and we hit a couple strip clubs.She exaggerating."I say shrugging my shoulders.That wasn't completely a lie.But when I tried to fuck she kept running so I gave up on her weird ass.

"Vanessa you a hoe."she says.

"But who fucked with him first though."she says sussing the fuck outta Chasity.

"Stop talking shit Chasity,how the fuck you get in here anyway?I asked.Chasity always got on my nerves.She just kind of got on your nerves just by being present.She acts like a little ass kid.

Honestly I was starting to get pissed off,James never let anybody in without my permission.I was gonna speak to him later.

Not to mention I was still semi- hard and Chasity walked in right when shit was about to get real.

"Tell her to leave so we can talk.I'm done with her trifling ass."Chasity said,adjusting the burgundy blazer she'd been wearingShe had on a pair of fitted white jeans and a pair of TOMS.

Vanessa looked like she wanted to explode.Her hands were shaking and she looked tense.

"What's wrong with you, you don't see that he don't want your ass,get to stepping."Chasity sneers in disgust.

In a quick second  Vanessa gets up  from the bed and drop kicks Chasity  and was suddenly  on top of her whooping her ass.Chasity fell to the floor and didn't even bother to fight back.

The entire time Vanessa mumbled in french while she did it.

"Aye,stop fighting."I said calmly,pulling Vanessa off of a defenseless Chasity.Vanessa was still naked and once I got the two of them apart,I grabbed a T-Shirt from the floor and slipped it over her head.She was breathing heavily,but she allowed me to try and calm her down.

I then look over at Chasity,her lip was busted and her face was red on the verge of becoming bruised.Her mouth was badly swollen.Chasity looked to her right at the large floor length mirror I had hanging on the wall at her reflection.

"Bitch."she says looking at Vanessa over her shoulder.

"Fuck you Chasity."Vanessa shouted as I held her off.She began to struggle against my arms but I wasn't having it.

Out of nowhere Chasity  comes up and kicks Vanessa in the stomach.On that note I let her ass go.She she took off on Chasity again.Showing no remorse.

I just sigh looking at them. and went back the bedroom flipped on the tv and put my feet up.Fighting wasn't cute to me.But Vanessa whooped on Chasity like she was a nigga.It was a turn on lowkey.Nessa coud hold her own.I don't condone fighting on somebody that clearly can't fight back though.It wasn't right.