Chapter I

His lips are pressed to mine,as he kisses me urgently tearing my camisole strap from my shoulder.

He then yanks the other,the thin threads tear with ease and with a small shrug,it falls lifelessly to the floor.He smiles to himself and I pull him to me.

His hands tangle into my hair and mine scratch at his back .

"Your skin feels so good." he whispers.He inhales sharply and I breath in the smell of his Nautica cologne.Damn he smelled so good.Every breath caressed my nostrils.Filled me with warmth.

"I bet yours feels even better."I murmur.

Trailing his tongue from my chin ,down to my neck.He bites and sucks at the sensitive flesh .His hands caress my back as he leaves a trail of kisses across my neck.I shift slightly and press myself against him.He unsnaps my bra and it falls to the floor as well.He kicks it aside and it briskly slides across his hardwood floor out of sight.His eyes drift down for a moment before he looks back up at me.I can see the need in his eyes; a yearning was suddenly awakened.

He moves me onto the bed  onto my side and his mouth moves down to my breast .

His tongues trails circles around my nipple and his hand expertly palms the other.He sucks just enough for them to harden.His lips pull softly on on and he twirls the other around his finger.

I shut my eyes and lightly bite my lip his fingers move faster and my heart flutters.

He knows I love that .

So he repeats this on the other one.

"You like that shit?" He asks sternly,my eyes flutter open.

"Yes I do, It feels good." I whisper.Though the room is dark I can see how aroused he is.All the blinds are shut tightly and through the cracks the faint rays of the street lights shine through

"Let me take this off you?" He says referring to my high waisted jean shorts.I nod and he undoes the top two buttons and lazily pushed the zipper down.I wiggle around to get them off my hips and look up at him.

He smiles again & tugs them down my thighs onto my left leg where they loosely hang around my ankle .He kisses me again and moves down and kisses my belly button.I shift as he looks at my panties and presses his lips against it.

"Mm-mm." He says to himself.Before lightly kissing my thighs , he trails his tongue from my knee to my hip and spreads my legs apart .He then slips off both my socks & tosses them aside.

I'm not afraid.

"Can I?" He asks softly.Asking for everything and nothing all at once.

"Yes." I say , shutting my eyes and bracing myself for something painful.

Instead I feel him spreading my pussy with one hand, pulling my panties to the side with the other and pressing his tongue against my clit.

I sigh deeply in relief .

His tongue begins to trail perfect circles around and over my clit.He begins to gently suck on it.

He moans to himself and looks up at me searching my face listening for something.I ball my hands into fists.

Approval.

I've never really been a "moaner" I'll be really into whatever is going on,but there's something within me that needs to be stroked or toyed with or awakened.