They Finally Get It

When Dani and I woke up, we were beyond tired. Last night took all the ghostly energy out of us, and the exhaustion didn't help us in any way. It took more exertion than usual to be able to touch things. Lavender and Padma still seemed confused of what had happened a couple of weeks ago and figured that it was a dream, though how they had the same dream they never guessed.

"Wake up, Dani," I murmured, pushing her off the bed. I watched as she fell through the floor with a yelp.

"That was not cool," she snapped when she made it back up. She had climbed up the girls' staircase a couple minutes later.

"It was funny, though. Get over it," I shrugged gloomily. "Do you think the boys found anything out yet?"

"Let's see," Dani muttered, stretching and turning around to go back down the stairs without looking back to see if I followed.

"Thanks for waiting!" I called sarcastically. Today was not one of my days.

We stared at Harry and Ron in Transfiguration. "Moaning Myrtle!" Ron whispered. "All those times in the girls' bathroom and we never thought to ask her!"

"So they did find out something!" I screamed with joy and did a jig. Dani laughed and rolled her eyes.

"You are lucky no one could see you because you'll be the laughing stock of the century," she giggled.

"I would not!" I cried, almost indignantly, but blushed furiously and sat down. The worst part of being invisible was that my Metamorphmagus powers weren't working, I was stuck as a redhead with a skinny, upturned, pointed nose. I missed my black hair and my sloped, round nose.

"Exams!" howled Seamus Finnigan. I turned over to him and saw him look up in despair. "We're still getting exams."

I smiled slightly at him and sighed. I was glad that he wasn't depressed about me being gone like Harry was. Even though I was still upset with him for avoiding me when everyone assumed I was the heir of Slytherin, he had felt pain when I left. He was the easiest to look at, out of all of my friends, because he always kept his sense of humor with him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Dani smile at me, but I didn't care. Seamus and I were meant to be. Nixie Finnigan, Mrs. Nixie Finnigan, Mrs. Finnigan... I think I'll keep my last name when we get married.

"You know your thinking out loud right?" Dani laughed.

"I want two kids, twins." I said heavily. "Both girls, Pheonix Potter and Diana Potter."

Dani snorted. "Pheonix as in Nixie?"

"Yup, her nickname is going to be Nixie. Isn't it perfect?" I sighed, not caring if Dani disagreed.

"Dani Weasley, Danielle Weasley," Dani muttered, closing her eyes, completely unaware of me listening. "It sounds so beautiful. I just want one kid, a son. A little Fred Weasley; I hope he looks like his father..."