I'm Pansy Parkinson

I ran to the Gryffindor Common Room and slammed the portrait door behind me, making Hermione, Ron, and Harry jump.

"Nixie," Hermione signed in relief. "There you are." She ran over to me and engulfed me in a gentle hug.

"What? Did someone die?" I asked, searching Ron and Harry's faces.

"No..." Ron said uncertainly. "But we're trying to figure out how Harry can talk to snakes - and by the looks of it, you too. You should have seen your face when it hissed at you - we all knew you understood it."

"Well, it's a gift," I said, remembering Tom's words. "Talking to snakes, it's kind of awesome."

"You don't understand," Hermione whispered. "There is a reason Salazar Slytherin's animal is a snake, Nixie, he could talk to snakes too."

“Yeah, I know,” I said with a roll of my eyes. “Your point?”

"The point is,” Ron said, “that everyone I going to think that you and Harry are his great great grandchildren or something.”

"But we're not," I said firmly, and for a second they all looked like they believed me, but then they slipped back into their own minds, Hermione saying: "For all we know. . . you could be."

"You... You three are delusional." I said and stormed up into my bedroom before any of the other Gryffindors entered the room.

I took out a hand mirror and abused my power. Turning my hair honey blonde with some buttery highlights, making it shrink so it brushed my shoulders lightly; I changed my emerald green eyes into a sky blue; I made my curved facial features into a pale and pointed face; soon after all that I looked completely different, but everyone could tell it was me by my expression. It surprised me that everyone was used to my different hair colors I've been doing since I found out that I was a Metamorphmagus.

"Blonde?" asked the most annoying voice in the world. I looked up to see Lavender Brown sneering down at me, Padma Patil standing sheepishly behind her. "Why blonde? Getting jealous of my hair?"

"No, Lavender," I said sleepily. "Your hair color is more dry and dead, this is alive and thick..." I didn't get to hear her response because I drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke up earlier than everybody, nothing strange about that, but today was different. I felt the usual tightening of my muscles as Tom controlled me. I didn't fight anymore, I already knew it was hopeless.

Ginny met me in the common room, her expression blank. "Hello, Nixie."

"Hey, Gin," I mumbled. We both grabbed each others arms and did the usual routine by going down the Chamber and telling the basilisk to kill - and once again it ended up Petrifying.

I ran up to the common room before anyone woke up, I didn't know who got Petrified, but I didn't want it to be Hermione. I didn't want Ginny to get caught but the fact that Ginny wouldn't tell on us got me angry; I knew she was scared of being expelled but there was a big chance that the next person who got attacked would die.