Danielle Johnson

Disclaimer: Danielle Johnson is not mine. Dani was created by Dani_Radcliffe. That person is awesome.

I stared at the floor for a moment, watching my tears fall through it. But it wasn't the floor that was worthless, it was me. Why were so many kids crying over me? I was a selfish brat who endangered all their lives, I should have listened to Ginny, the diary shouldn't have been trusted - Tom was untrustworthy. Ginny said she was uncomfortable with it and I didn't listen to her, now I left her to deal with the heavy guilt of killing me, I left Harry when he needed me most... He deserves a better sister, not someone as stupid and ridiculous as me, he deserved a sister just as honest and loving as him, and I deserved this fate, the fate of watching friends grow while I stay like this forever. I'm worthless scum, and I want my brother, I want Harry to hold me and tell me everything would be okay... but he can't touch me, I had took him for granted, I took everything for granted. Now I cherish every human thing I can do, which isn't many... I wish I had died, I wish I could leave all this behind, I want to see my parents, something more than the useless locket around my neck right now, more than a stupid mirror, I want them calling me, crying with me, laughing with me, I want them to say that they're proud of me...

What would the Weasleys think when they found out it was my fault their only daughter was being possessed to kill? Would they forgive me? I doubt it. I know Harry would, but he would be disappointed. It would tear my heart out. How could I fall for Toms ridiculous charm?

Some great witch. I used to think I was powerful; that has been changed, too.

I wiped my pale tears away and glanced back up at Dumbledore. He seemed more stressed, but that was beside the point, I knew that possessin such a great and wise mind would be more difficult than a twelve year old girl.

I approached Dumbledore and did the same thing I did with Bonnie. But it was different. Instead of reaching all the thoughts and feelings, it was like an empty shell. Everything was blocked, making it difficult to keep control of him.

"Don't bury Nixie Potter," I murmured, forcing this thought into Dumbledore's head with difficulty, light-headed when I was done, "keep her somewhere where she could get up and go when she returns..."

Before I could add anything else it felt like I was hit in the face with a frying pan. I stumbled backwards and plopped down on my butt. I glared at Dumbledore who seemed to have not moved an inch this whole time.

"Interesting," I heard a soft voice say from behind me. I whirled around on my booty to see a girl just as tall as Bonnie. She was gogeous with her long, jet-black hair that stopped midway down her back; she had light blue eyes and tan skin. The way she held herself was proud – but lazy, like she knew she was beautiful and knew she didn't need to try to achieve it. She was gazing at me with the greatest interest, as though she never saw anything like me before. "I tried many times to penetrate Dumbledore's mind, to see if I could run around like a ballerina in Snape's class, declaring my love to him, as Dumbledore; it never worked. So tell me, what did you see in it?"

"Nothing, everything was blocked," I said after a long, shocked pause. I got up and smoothed out my wrinkled Gryffindor robe, noticing she has some too, but they were a bit old fashioned. "Who are you, and how can you see me?"