Chapter 10

the first part of this is, um, I guess a little sexual? Not really but just in case my warning is here! I tried! I have never been in a relationship before so I don't know how to write sexy things ;-;
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov
Your heart sped up when Demitri leaned close; his breath fanned you neck as he placed his left hand on your hip. What kind of punishment will he give you? Will it hurt?

Tears threatened to spill from your eyes as you tried to move your head to look at him, but vines wrapped around you head and kept it still.

You flinched when as you felt cool lips touch the side of your neck, just below your right ear. He peppered your neck in soft kisses. He just kept kissing over and over and over again.

"P-please s-stop." You whimpered pathetically, your face flushed red with heat. Being tied down, the only thing you could do was beg.

You felt his lips curl into a smile, ignoring you and continued what he has doing. That is until he found the one spot that just about made you moan.

You clenched your eyes shut. You wouldn't let him have the pleasure of hearing it; unfortunately, he seemed to notice as he started working on that spot.

Nibbling, licking and sucking. 'He's giving me a hickey!' your mind screamed. The longer he worked, the more you couldn't hold back the moan that finally escaped your lips.

Once he heard the pleasured sound, he slowed down and came to a stop, but not before giving the mark one last lick and kiss.

He leaned back and you could feel him staring at the new mark on your neck, almost like he was admiring a piece of art.

His hand came up and caressed your cheek, his claws lightly running over your skin. You refused to open your eyes just yet; fear of what else he would do kept them shut. A simple hickey couldn't be all he was going to do to you.

Suddenly, the hand that was on your hip went to the other side of your face. He brushed your messy (h/c) hair out of your face. His lips connected to your forehead for a sweet and gentle kiss, causing you to let out a whimper.

"Shh, I just wanted to give you a temporary mark." He whispered.

Slowly you opened your eyes and hesitantly asked, "W-what ab-about the p-punishm-ment?" you had to know as the worrying was going to kill you.

Demitri frowned a little and asked, "Was that what you were so scared about?"

You gave a shaky nod. Demitri's frown formed into a gentle smile, with a snap of his fingers, the vines holding you released your body.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug. "I will never hurt you, no matter how many times you run and fight me." He grabbed your chin and made you look up at him. "However, I'm not a pushover either; if I have to, I will chain you up until you realize that you are mine." He said seriously

Looking in his eyes, you knew he was telling the truth. Being locked up was not something you fancied, so, for now, you would just play nice.

You looked away from him, back towards the pool. The death of Chloe and Mr. Wilson was still on your mind. You couldn't believe they were really gone. Oh and your other friends, how are they faring?

A chuckle broke your thoughts and clawed hands pet your head. "By the way, your punishment is far from over. I will wait until I have won. A whole night dedicated to teasing you, pleasuring you. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Now would be a good time for your friends to show up.

"I'm sure you would like a shower and change of clothes, correct?"

You looked down at the tattered dress you were forced to wear. You yourself were covered in dirt and grime. Oh yea, a shower would definitely do you some good.

"Yes, I would like a shower and some clothes." You whispered to Demitri.

He gave a mock bow and locked his arm with yours, "Shall I escort thee?"
You gave a silent nod and allowed him to lead you to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
I am terribly sorry for the long wait but I thank everyone for being so kind and understanding. Sorry It is a little short, I was bombarded with projects and studying for tests, but you Jellybeans deserved a chapter, so I got you what I could.

Next Chapter we will visit the guys to see how they are doing.

Also, I have almost finished my first story and I will have more time to write this and get it finished.

For my next story, I was wondering if you would like a Yandere Smart House? Like the movie that was made forever ago except it won't be like the movie. I can't really describe it without giving the plot away. Anyways, would anyone want to read it?