1. Mistake

(After 10 years)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

That was the first thing I heard this morning, napakunot ang noo ko at napa-hawak ako sa tenga ko, what the fuck? Ang sabi ko kay Janet wag mag-iingay kahit na anong mangyari, dahil wala pa kong tulog nitong mga nakaraang araw, and now this kind of noise will just wake the shit out of me.

"SABI KO WAG KANG—"

My eyes grew bigger when I saw the girl who was in bed with me, she was wearing nothing but a comforter.

She threw a pillow at my face. "FUCK YOU KA LEONARD! ANONG GINAGAWA MO DITO!" She looked at herself. "B-bakit a-ako naka-hubad?" then she looked at me. "b-bakit ka?..."

Napakunot ang noo ko, I can't really remember what happened last night, all I know is that I was having the best time of my life with my highs school buddies. 

"YOU RAPED ME!" sabay naming sabi.

Lumaki ang mga mata niya, kahit na natatakpan iyon ng bangs, I can see her eyes. "why would I rape you? Ang kapal ng mukha mo!"

I smirked. "Simple, because I'm L Santosidad, I'm the hottest actor in my generation"

She groaned. "Fuck you ka! Y-you w-were the o-one..." her eyes grew bigger as if she remembers something. "Oh God!" she said then run off in the bathroom.

I was left there thinking.

Flashback

It was my batch's 10 year anniversary, so were here in Manila Hotel to celebrate, I was the president of the Council that time so I was the one who organized the party, I was wearing a 3 piece Armani suit. I was in a hotel suite when my doorbell rang, I wasn't really expecting anyone so I decided to look into the peeping hole. A  smile curve in my lips.

"PUTA PARE! Ibang iba ka na!" sabi ni Grae, one of my best buds in High school.

"mukha mo ibang iba!" sabi ko naman sa kanya.

Justine measured my height and looked at me. "Pare! Hindi ka na mareach!" sabi niya.

Natawa nalang ako.

"anong hindi mareach! Ang rich niya na nga ee!" sabi naman ni Kero.

"mga baliw! Bat kayo andito? Na sa baba ang party aa?" tanong ko.

"well... we wanted to see you, kasi mamaya pag nakita ka nan g mga batch mates na 'tin malamang hindi na kami makapag-papicture, puta! Kahit si Estolas gustog makipag-selfie sayo ee" sabi ni Grae.

Natawa ako, Estolas was one of my highschool batch mates; he hates me, because I was on top of everything, while he was the second best.

"ang alam ko grumaduate siya aa, Political Science? Cum laude?" I asked.

Hinampas naman ako ni Justine sa likod. "gago ka! Pahumble ka! Grumaduate ka nga ng UP Architect ee, Magna ka, bwisit ka!"

Natawa naman ako, I totally missed these guys.

"tara na, baba na tayo!" sabi ni Grae.

I smiled and looked at myself for the last time. Bumaba na kami sa venue, and it was jam packed, our batch was the highest number of students, so no wonder, maraming tao ngayon dito.

Pumasok na kami sa venue and I can perfectly see some familiar faces.

"SI LEONARD!" sigaw ng mga kaklase ko dati.