five.

Luna looked at her older brother with a confused expression. His hand is currently  covering her mouth, prohibiting her to speak.

"Let's play a game." Luke whispers.

Her eyes light up with excitement.

"We're going to play hide and seek, We both hide, and mom and dad will seek." Luke explains quietly,"be quiet or dad might hear us."

Luna nods.

Luke grabs Luna's hand and dashes across the room to the closet. He opens the door and points to a corner. Luna sits in the corner with her legs pressed to her chest. He grabs a large pink coat from a hanger and closes the door. Luke then sits down and throws the coat over both of them.

Just as he finished, his mother and father's muffled voice from outside of the apartment door. A jingle of a keys follows then the door opens. Their voices are now clearly heard and it sounds like Mama isn't to happy.

"NATSU I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT MY WINDOW OPEN!" Lucy yells.

"Luce I said I was sorry." Natsu says.

"An animal or a bug could've gotten in! I had cleaned this room before I left and now pollen and dust are probably everywhere!" Lucy continues.

Luke looked over to Luna to see she was sniffling and she scrunched up her nose. She was going to sneeze. Luke quickly reacted by putting his finger under her nose, covering her nostrils. Her faced relaxed as the sneezed passed. Luke slowly removed his finger.

"FIRST YOU RUIN MY CHANCES FOR THE REWARD MONEY BY BRAKING AN ARTIFACT! THEN YOU LEAVE MY WINDOW OPEN IN MY APARTMENT ALL DAY! AND YOU-"

*ACHOO*

"-Bless you. Anyway I- wait a minute did you just sneeze?" Lucy asks Natsu.

"No." Natsu replies.

"Happy did you sneeze?" She asks Happy.

"NOPE!" Happy replies.

"Then who just?" Lucy asks no one in particular.

"Uh oh." Luna whispers to Luke.

"Who's here?" Lucy asks.

"No one!" Luna replies back.

"LUNA! SHHHHHHH!" Luke whisper yells.

Lucy approaches her closet door with one hand by her side where her keys hang. Her other hand on the knob of the door.

Natsu not far behind her with a flame in his hand.

Lucy opens the closet door to see her pink winter coat slightly moving in the corner. She squats to the ground and crawled to the coat, she lifts up the coat to reveal to children.

"Well hello there." Lucy smiles.

"HI MO-mmphff" Luna starts before Luke covers her mouth mid-sentence. 

"Hi." Luke says and smiles back.

"Aren't you two going to come out?" Lucy asks the two.