four.

The middle of the guild filled with purple smoke. Children appear in a pile stacked onto one another. The only one in the guild is a white haired mage, sitting behind the bar.

"Ow." Luna says rubbing her head.

"Is everyone okay?" Alfonso asks groggily.

A series of groans chorus from the children.

"Excuse me but who are you?" The white haired takeover mage asks with her mellifluous voice.

"Huh?" Emma questions.

The white haired mage appears from behind the bar. She tilts her head slightly in confusion.

"GODMOMMY MIWA!" Luna exclaims getting up and running towards her.

"Uh god-what?" Mira asks.

"Ms. Mira we've always called you that well, Luna, Luke, and Emma always have." Alfonso explains.

"Um children, who are you? Where are your parents? Finally, why are you calling me your godmother?" Mira asks in complete confusion.

"Uh, Mira how do you not remember us?"Luke responds.

"We just saw you this morning." Storm says in his matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't recall seeing you, well any of you." Mira replies.

"Well you call Luna and I, precious Nalu children." Luke says shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait-" Mira attempts to speak.

"And I'm the obedient Jerza child." Alfonso adds.

"I'm Gruvia's storm." Storm joins.

"And I'm A GAJEVY BABY!" Emma finishes.

"WAIT THAT MEANS MY SHIPS CANON! AND YOU ARE THE BABIES!" Mira squeals and jumps around.

"Uhhh?" The children say in unison.

"NOTHING its just a little UH obsession of mine." Mira smiles,"THAT ISNT THE CONCERN RIGHT NOW! So this means you guys are from the- OHMIGOD THIS MEANS-"

"What! What DOES IT MEAN!" Storm interrupts.

"Storm be quiet!" Luna shouts.

"Continue Ms. Mira." Alfonso instructs.

"You guys might want to go see your parents." Mira grins.

"Luke," Luna whispers as she tugs on Luke's sleeve,"Godmomma Miwa is scarwy (scary)."

"Don't worry she's scaring me too." Luke agrees.

"Well since everyone should be coming back from their missions soon, I think you guys should wait here!" Mira insists.

She glances at Luna and Luke.

"Well Nalu Babies I think you might want to go to Lucy's apartment." Mira says tapping her cheek in thought.

"Appa-appa-Apa-wah?" Luna questions.