one.

WELCOME TO THE BOOK I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! This is my first Nalu Fanfiction I have published so yeah I'm kinda knew to this posting thing or whatever and I'm not that good at introductions plus you guys might just skip this part any way. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

Before Incident

It was a normal late morning  in Magnolia, everything was calm and quiet, well most things were calm and quiet but in a house owned by the Dragneel's quiet is rare.

"WAAAAHHHH!!!" A young pink haired Mage screamed.

"SURRENDER NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!" A blond threatens.

"SOMEONE HEWP (help) ME!" The pinkette yells once more.

"Luke, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Lucy exclaims running in to help her youngest child, with Natsu not far behind.

The little blond continues to tickle his little pink haired sister treacherously.

These too siblings are Luke and Luna, children of Lucy and Natsu Dragneel.

Luke Igneel Dragneel is 8 years old, he has blond spiky hair and onyx green eyes. Luke uses a rare type of mage magic known as a Celestial Knight Magic. It is an alien celestial magic and with it he is capable of changing gravity, creating stars, comets, and black holes, teleport, and temporarily nullify another mages magic.  The chances of being born with this magic is so extremely rare that he is the first male in at least 9 centuries to be blessed with this gift, he is often called 'Lucky Luke'.

Luna Layla Dragneel is 4 years old, she has salmon pink colored hair and hazel dark brown eyes. Luna is a 4 generation dragon slayer and uses celestial fire. Her abilities are unknown as of now.

"WAHHH PFT HAHHAHAHHA MAMA DADDY HEWP ME! HAHAHA!" Luna screams in laughter.

"MWAHAHHAHA YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME!" Luke laughs.

"She won't, but I will!" Natsu yells joining the fray.

Natsu gently tackles Luke and starts to tickle him.

"WANNA TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Natsu says grinning maliciously.

"YAY DADDY SAVED ME!" Luna exclaims running to her father and jumping onto his back.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA MAMA DO SOMETHING TO HELP ME!" Luke screams to Lucy.

"Well I would but you did tickle your sister first." Lucy says giggling.

"NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEONE HAH HELP ME HAHAH!" Luke pleads.

"I'm heading to the guild, if you need me I'll be there." Lucy says as she walks out of her children's room.

"WAIT MAMA I WANNA GO TO!" Luna yells out, as she jumps off of her fathers back.

"PFT HAHAHAHHA DAD STOP I WANNA GO TO THE GUILD HAHAHA!" Luke tries to escape but fails miserably due to his fathers strength.

"I'LL STOP NOW BUT JUST KNOW THIS ISN'T OVER!" Natsu says as he stops tickle torturing Luke.

"YES FREEDOM!" Luke exclaims gleefully running to his mother and sister.