Chapter 6: Leave Him

Christmas Eve Party @ Nate house

Nate had a Christmas Eve party at his house. He invited all his friends.

“Hey beautiful how are you doing?” Says this one guy…

He was tall. Lean.  Very muscular. Yellow Bone. Pretty skin tone.  Hair curly. He was a very handsome guy.

“I am doing fine thank you.”

“Yo Yo Yo Yo was up my dawg!” Says Nate giving his friend a hug and a manly hand shake.

Everyone was looking lovey in their Christmas outfit. I wearied a red dress, black heels with rhinestones, red and black diamond earrings, red watch, red lipstick, red necklace. My hair was down with shiny curls & nails were red and black and silver with a design. I got so many compliments about how gorgeous I looked. The doorbell rings I was about to go to the door, but Nate beat me too it. It was Pri. She spotted me and she walked over and gave me a hug and I gave her a hug right back.

“So how is everything going now?”

“The same…”

“Want to tell me somewhere privately?”

“Yeah, just make sure he doesn’t hear us.”

“Don’t worry I make sure nothing happens to you.”

Pri and I went to the living room, and we chatted about Nate.

“I told you girl. Now you see why his girl left him?”

“But why does he does this? I mean I really love him, but I am about finish with him.”

“What does he do to you again?”

I swallowed my spit. It was hard to tell her what’s going on between me and Nate.

“I can’t…”

“You can trust me. I won’t say a word.”

I looked at her deeply in the eyes to see if she was lying or not… I guess I can tell her…

“Fine…”

I then begin telling her…

“Nate has physically, emotional, neglect, and sexually abuse me.”

Pri eyes lit up the whole room, she took a seat. I took a deep breath and continue with my abuse story.

“Pri he punches me, socks me, burns me with a cig lighter. He even threw a glass alcohol bottle at me. I duck so it wouldn’t hit me, but it ends up shattering everywhere when the bottle hit the wall. Told me I wasn’t nothing, but a piece of trash. He called me a slut. He called me a whore. I had to sleep in the cold garage one night because I didn’t do something that he said or I was too slow for him. One night he made me eat dog food and I had to sleep outside in the cold. I was freezing. One day made me had sex with one of his friends and I didn’t want too and If I didn’t do what he says… He would tie me up and give me the silent treatment…”

Pri mouth was wide open. She put her hands over her mouth, tears started stream down her face.

“I-I-I am so sorry you had to go through that.” Pri says in a shaky voice tone.

“It’s fine…”

“You need to leave him like right away.”

“I should of listen to you in the first place Pri…But I learned the hard way…”

“I mean Kate we all makes mistakes in our lives and we also learn from them. You just had to see for you self.  Looks is always not the right way to go it’s how their action is and how they will treat you and be loyal to you.”