What's Your Price? by IvoryAuthor

I just realized that I haven’t told you a single thing about me as it relates to how I choose the books to recommend .

Well just to say I am a very harsh critic. If your story doesn’t grab me at once ( and I mean the first chapter) I will leave. If I get bored along the way I will leave. If I suffered through the first book, there is no way im going to read the sequel. I say this to say as I was going through some of the other collections of claimed “Best Stories on Wattpad” I grew angry. This is because I didn’t see this title anywhere.

WHAT’S YOUR PRICE?

Con artist. Mechanic. Thief. Illusionist. Hacker. Assassin. Interesting enough yet? No? Then how about this, my name is Aura Carter I used to go to college but that was before Lockstar came in. Lockstar is an organization that puts a price on people's heads and sells them. They are kind of like Ebay, oh and they want me because I'm a hacker. Still not interesting enough? The other people on the 'list' want my help to take them down. Still haven't got your attention? They need me to track down notorious assassin Valentin of the Lamour cult who is famed for killing his every target. They want his help in taking down Lockstar. Still haven't got you? Valentin is all for it but see's me as a liability that needs to be taken care of. Have I got your attention?

Rating: EPIC

I read this book in a day because it was that epic. Somehow I fell in love with Valentin and due to how well this book( actually trilogy) was crafted I cant find another one that can captivate my interests. You know you want to click it. LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/365152-what's-your-price