Bad Boy , Cupid and me

Bad Boy, Cupid and Me.

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy." Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone. Enter Reece. Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it. When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter. Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips. Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got? No clue. All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

..........................

I don’t really like ‘Bad Boy hooking up with good/bad girl’ stories because truthfully all the author tends to do to draft his character is throw in a black leather jacket, cocky personality and a reputation of a player and that’s it.  No creativity there. However this story defies the normal bad boy drama thing.  In the first chapter I was literally screaming “YES!!!!! NOW THAT’s BAD BOY!!!!” Reece is a character that not only has the reputation of a bad boy but LIVES UP to it. Okay enough about Reece…. I had a really good time reading this book as it is packed with not only a humorous tone but some exciting events. I have to say that I adore the ending of the book and if I could I would give this book, “THE BEST ENDING EVER!!!!!”

Anyway…

Rating: 1(horrible) to 10 ( epic): 10

lINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/241271-the-bad-boy-cupid-%26-me