Handcuffed

By JadedViolet

Handcuffed

(Book 1) Albany is a 17 year old runaway.  Her mother abused and beat her and no one listened for her cries of help as she was known to be 'insane'.  So she ran but a year on the run ends as a very attractive cop, Luke, catches her and brings her home.  Only Albany finds it isn't the same.  The cop turns out to be her step-father!  And he has no clue of how twisted his wife really is.  Can Albany convince him she is telling the truth about her mother?  Can Luke betray his wife and believe in her daughter? It's hard to say, especially when trust is tested and even a little romance comes to threaten everything.

......................................

What do I love about this book? EVERYTHING. This book is one of the most authentic books I've come across with fully developed characters, an amazing plot and a gripping climax. You would not regret reading this book as truthfully this writer writes so well that truthfully all of Albany's emotions are just flowing through your body as you read. I also highly recommend you read the second book of the series FRACTURED.

Rating from 1 ( horrible) to 10( epic) : 10  

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/528351-handcuffed