Joel

I put on the outfit i chose and looked at my self in the mirror. I smiled content with how I looked and got my bag.

I finally decided to go to the party my friends boyfriend was throwing. My friends were making me go. I didn't want to, parties aren't really my thing. I prefer to stay in bed but they didn't stop until I said yes.

Know here Iam with a black tennis skirt and an Arctic monkeys band shirt. I also paired them with my favorite shoes and some knee socks.

My hair was pulled back with a head band and I had my lace choker on. My friends were downstairs waiting for me and when I came down they smiled.

"Finally, you were taking so long." My friend (insert friend name) said and pulled me to the back seat of her boyfriends car. In there was my other friend (insert other friends name)

When we finally got there a song was blaring through the speakers. I was suddenly left alone when we got inside the house.

(O F N) went to her boyfriend who was with the dj. (F N) went to with her boyfriend to the dancfloor. Which left me alone in a crowded house.

I sighed and looked around and walked. While walking I ran into somebody. "Oh I'm sorry." I quickly said looking up into this guy's eyes.

I gasped his eyes were brown and his hair was messy. His skin was tanned and he was the most beautiful person I've seen.

"Its fine" He simply said and then smiled. He removed his hand from my waist and left. I let out a breathe that I was holding.

Suddenly I was tugged to the dance floor by (F/ N) "You look bored out of your mind." She laughed "Dance!" She stared spinning and grabbed my hand.

"Get lost in the music (YN)" She began to dance around me and my confidence began to rise. My hips began to move to the rythm of the song but suddenly the song changed to something much more slower.

There were a few people dancing by themselves. There were some couples
grinding on eachother. I began to get lost in the song.

My hands began to raise and I smiled. While my hips were moving and my head was swaying to the rythm of the song I felt a pair of hands on my hips which immediately made me tense up and stop what I was doing.

"Don't stop what you're doing just keep doing what your doing." His hot breath fanned my neck and he began moving my hips to the rythm of the song once again.

"How ironic that the song is called knee sock and your the only girl wearing some." He turned me around around and I saw the guy that I bumped into a few minutes ago.

"Hello I'm Joel." He smiled at me

"(Y/N)" I breathed out.

"What a beautiful name." He whispered

With that we began to dance the whole night. I was dancing and talking with a stranger. He was an amazing talker and he was really funny at times. We were outside the house sitting on some chairs beside the pool.

I was so into the conversation that I didn't realize it was 11:00 until (F/N) called me and told me I had to leave.

"Oh I have to leave." I said quickly standing up and about to walk out.

"Wait" Joel called out and pulled me twards him. He planted his lips on mine which caught me by surprise.

My eyes closed and I brought my hands to his cheek. On of his hands were on my waist while the other was in my cheek. He kissed me slowly and I was so lost into it.

When we pulled away we were out of breathe.

"I.. I have to go" I quickly said and walked inside the house and walked out through the front door. I found (F/N) leaning on her boyfriends car and sighed when she saw me.

"I thought you died." She said with relief look on her face. "Where were you?"

"I was in the kitchen." I simply said and my two friends went with what I said and the car was quickly silent.

I touched my lips. I just lost my first kiss to a stranger. There was a faint smile on my lips that night.

I hope I see him again. Was the last thing I thought about that night.