Christopher

I was inspired by the song at the top BTS-COFFEE

We sat in the some coffee, the same scent, same lady serving our drinks, and the same order.

The feeling.

The only difference.

Last time we came here the feeling was as sweet as the caramel macchiato in my hands. His smile was as warm as the chocolate cookie in the tray beside his hot chocolate, he always said that coffee made his mouth taste funny.

We laughed and joked around.

I looked into his eyes and sighed.

He had worry in his eyes.

"We need to stop." He suddenly said snapping me out of the trance.

"But- we can't just leave it here, it just doesn't feel right." I was feeling really sad that here him say something like this, I seriously thought it was special.

"It doesn't even matter it was going to waste one day." He said with not even a bit of sadness in his face.

"I will slap you in the face." I felt very angry. "How could you say that."

It suddenly got quite there was a deep tension in the air

1.... i don't think I blinked

2.... am i breathing?

3.... my heart just sped up

4.. oh oh there's no air in lungs

5... Wait there's a fork right there, just throw it at his face

6.... no that's not right

He groaned "Fine you can have the cookie." I grinned and clapped and stuffed the fresh warm m&m cookie inside my mouth.

"Okay let's go." He stood up and I grabbed his hand.

I kissed his cheek because I knew he wanted that cookie and he didn't want me to have it.

☆♡☆♡
You guys thought this was another break up chapter?

Im dying

If I fooled you vote and comment

Might not upload much cuz school and being a multifandom fangirl is really hard