Who Has to Know?-4*

So, I couldn't wait any longer and just had to upload this! heheh sorry for the long wait, but school comes first guys! anyway I glad so many people are liking my story so far, so please excuse my spelling, grammar, and my changing of past and present tense! >.> lol Please vote, comment, facebook like, and maybe fan? :DD ps- I love this song on the side ===>

I really need you to help me understand, why won't you reach out for my hand, when you know am hurting....

Chapter 4*-

 "Let’s go sharks!" The cheerleaders screamed.  I was at the homecoming freezing my butt off;  I was supporting my brother and Cam in the football game. I wasn't planning to go with this thing on my forehead, all thanks to Cameron, but Stephanie convinced me and put a little make up on to hide it.

           After we finished, we stood around and talked until the game was finished. We won 10-4.We had to wait for the boys to wash up and get ready for the party.

          I was talking to Stephanie, when I felt someone pull me behind the bleachers and Cameron’s body heat against me. I turned around and kissed him on the lips.

           He shook his head to dry his hair faster and some of the water got on me.

          "Hey," I called out.

           "My bad, think you can forgive me?" He said giving me the puppy dog face.

           I bit my bottom lip, giving him my best seductive look, "Maybe."

           He smirked, "What do I need to do?"

           I got real close to his ear and gently nibbled on it, "You really want to know? "

           "Yes." He answered breathlessly.

           I blew on his ear "Buy me ice-cream!" I yelled.

          He shook his head and chuckled; "You got me"

           I winked at him.

          "What are you guys doing? Let's go party!" Stephanie yelled.

           As we approached the party, there was loud music blasting and kids dancing in front of the house. On our way in, one girl ran out of the house, throwing up on the poor kid’s lawn that was having this party.

          We walked inside the house to see the house was light dimmed with neon lights everywhere and kids dancing almost half-naked. It was really nothing new.

           I was thirsty so we headed to the kitchen. There we found one of Cameron and A.J.’s best friend Brad taking a body shot off some girl.

          Ryan went over there and gave the usual head nod and hand shake greeting.

          I got myself some water to drink because that's all they had plus the alcohol, so it was slim pickings.

           "This is fun right?" Jade asked, dancing next to me.

           If fun was watching people get pissed, drunk, throwing up all over the place, and seeing girls throw themselves at guys having no self respect, then yeah, this is "fun", I thought dryly.

           "Want to dance?" A boy asked Jade.

           "Sure," she gave him her best seductive look. "Don't miss me too much." She yelled at me, walking to the dance floor.

           So here I was standing by myself, Cameron and A.J with his friends,  and Stephanie dancing. I was not that outgoing.

           I decided to get some fresh air. I somehow got to the back porch of the house. I slid the glass door back, and sat down on a lawn stair that was already out there.