Who Has to Know? - 3*

Hello, I really have nothing to say but my uploading will be slower because of school, and finals -.- & this chapter is N O T E D I T E D! please vote and comment. hmmmmmmmm that's all for now. :)

I'll keep you my dirty little secret, Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

Who Has to Know?-3*

Running was not my thing, and my gym teacher just didn’t understand that. Right now I was running laps around the school field with Stephanie; thank god we had the same class. Today was a hot day, which meant I was sweating more then usually.

           “So what happened at the party?” Stephanie asked, playfully bumped her shoulder with mine, wiggling her eyebrows at the same time.

           The real questions is what didn’t happen. “Nothing much,” I answered truthfully.

           She had the yeah-right look on her face. “You don’t have to lie to me, Rocky.”

           “I’m not,”

          She looked over at me and saw I was dead serious. “Wow,” she said in surprised. “Well that sucks,” she added.

           I huffed a response, the running was really getting to me my calves was starting to burn. While Stephanie look like she wasn’t even breaking a sweat. Her hair was neatly pulled into a ponytail, while mine was loose and free. I was really enjoying the silence but then Stephanie started to speak again.

           “That’s too bad I really wanted my soap opera today.” she explained.

           “How are we a soap opera,?” I questioned

           She looked over at me and gave me another one of her looks. “First, you guys are sneaking be hide your brother back, plus you like the under in this because nobody would image Cameron with someone like you, no offence hun, also he’s cheating on his hot but air head girlfriend for you, and last but no least you guys are going to fall in love, the end,” she clapped her hands, and laughed.

           “Wha--” then I realized what she said. “Love? Who said anything about love?” I said, slowing down my pace .

           Stephanie scoffed. “It’s bound to happen,” she rolled her eyes.

           I started to run faster leaving Stephanie behind I don’t know what came over me but I just running even more faster, the reason why I was running faster? So I didn’t have to face the truth of Stephanie words.

8_8

           Right now I was in sitting in boring science class with my head on the table. The last thing I remember was him talking about rocks that's when I dozed off.

          "Racquel, wake up" Someone said, rocking my shoulders.

           "Ugh." Was my great reply.

           "Racquel, wake up now." Stephanie said, I start to recognize her voice coming out of my peaceful sleep.

           I smacked her hand away "I don't wanna" I whined.

          "Ms. Wright I suggest you listen to your friend" Mr. White scolded.

          I rolled my eyes and slowly pull my head up from my comfy desk, and try to rub the grogginess from my eyes.

          Mr. White was a mean old man, with his receding hairline, he was a small man. I mentioned a couple of times that Willy Wonda might be missing one of his Oompa Loompa's.

          Lunch time rolled around finally a free period where I didn’t have to listen to teachers or write down any more notes. My fingers were getting cramps. I walked over to my brother’s table with Stephanie
right behind me. I sat down next to him and across from Cameron and Ester sucking each other face off, it was a disgusting sight.

           I started to pick off T.J. place trying not to look at the sight in front of me, Can me day get any worse?

           “Head’s up.” A voice called out.

           I looked up to see a football heading towards me. For some reason I could not move so the football was going to hit me smack in the middle of my forehead. But before I blacked out I thought I was wrong.

8_8

I groaned and moved around to get a comfortable stop on this hard mattress. I opened my eyes seeing I was in the nurse office. How did I get here? I tried to remember what happened in the last five hours.

          "Is she going to be alright?" A voice ask.

          "She should wake up soon"

          After that I heard footsteps and a door opening, I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

          I pecked through my eyes to see a boy walking towards me as he got closer I recognized who it was. I shot up from the bed, this was a bad idea my head started to pound. I rubbed my head trying to make it go away.

          "Are you okay?" Cameron ask, with each step getting closer.

           "Why am I here?"

          "So you don't remember?" He stopped right in front of me and he was examining at my forehead.

          I moved my head back "What are you doing?." I said shrieking.

          He ignored me and reached his hand out, I smacked it away and jumped off the bed. I was still kinda pissed off from early, then it all came to me, me sitting eating then something hitting me. Then I saw Cameron take one big step so he was right in front of me

          I pushed him, but he didn’t bugle. "Have you ever heard of personal space" I ask annoyed. It look his always finds a way to be close to me.

          He smirked "You know you love when I'm close to you."

          I snorted and moved my bangs from in front of my eyes, when I did this I felt a lump. It felt like a huge knot. I need a mirror fast. But for now I was ready to leave I started to walk away but Cameron pulled me back for the end of me shirt, so now our body was against each other we fit together perfectly.

          “Were do you think your going?" he licked me ear, then blew on it lightly. I moaned.

          How could something so wrong feel so right? I pushed my backside more into to him, to hear him groan. “Your playing a dangerous game,” he started nibbling on my neck.

           I chuckled. “I like games,” I said, making my voice more husky.

           We stood in the nurse office making out for a few minutes before fixing out cloths back in place and leaving the office apart making sure no one saw use going, going back to how we usually act towards each other; like the other one doesn’t even exist. The real question is how long can we keep this up?

_______________

Who has to know....

Please vote and comment. & no the brother doesn't know about them.