Chapter 5

Hi guys and gals. If you like my story please check out my friends story. Search up Icy_Isis and read Sweet Dreams. Shes a better writer than i am so go ahead and read it, its her own story that hasnt really gotten much into it just a really really really... (10 days later) really really really long prologue :D. Thanks for all your support with Silver Knight, I will keep updating the story. Support her on her story too. Thanks guys :D.

                  Hatzun at last. 

          After breakfast we got back onto the roads to Hatzun...

         "How long have we been in this damned forest!" I shout at the sky. "You know screaming wont make us leave any faster right?" Shizen looks at me annoyed. "Yup, but i hate this i need water im tired already." I say in a normal tone. "You sure do whine a lot dont you, Juste?" Shizen says to me slightly annoyed at me. "Well no... I'm just bored and you're the only one that will get annoyed from me doing this." I laugh as she stops walking and turns around. "The hell do you mean..." She said her eyes seeming to burn with hatred. "Uh... Nothing!" I say and dash forwards running away from her as she chases me. "Hey wait up!" Shouted Alice running behind us both.

       I stop running looking up at the sky in awe. Shizen catches up to me and tackles me onto the dirt road. "Ugh.. Stop, get off me! Look at the town!" I shout at her before she swung at me. She got up and looked at the town, as i got up. "What happened here?" She said to me still looking at the smoke coming from the town. "No clue... Wanna bet they did it?" I say and point at the mountain near the town where there were 3 dragons hovering. "How do you know it wasnt that Silver fellow...?" Shizen says to me. "Don't know but doesnt seem like Silver has come across this town just to destroy it, or help us." I say still looking at the flames. 

      "Well why were you headed here, Shizen?" I ask her. "I came here because its where the wind braught me." She said. "I'm just a regular adventurer, I traveled alone till i found this bow." She said to me as she looked at her bow. "Well, I guess we have to go kill those dragons... Or tame them for air travel..." I say as Alice catches up to us. "What did... I.. Miss..." She says panting. "Well... The town was destroyed by those dragons up there and were going to go either kill or tame them..." I say looking at her. "Oh god how long was I gone...?" Alice says to me. "Yup so hop on.." I say and get on one knee in front of Alice facing away. I feel her get on my back. "Okay lets go Shizen." I say. "Wait... The only way there is through the town." I say worried by the flames as she starts dashing in. "How scared are you?! Are you going to kill the dragons or cower in fear?!" She yells back at me.

      "Well then..." I say softly as i dash through the already burned gateway. "Lets try not to die here, Okay Alice?" I say still running at full speed with her on my back. "Shizen wait up at the exit to this place!" I shout at Shizen who was still ahead of me. I keep running forward and feel an odd presence nearby. I slow down as one of the buildings behind me falls from all of its wooden supports having burned. "Well seems like we should get out of here as soon as possible... With all this wood, it will seem like this town was never here..." I say dashing forward and exiting the town seeing Shizen standing facing the mountains. "Now.. The climb, unless you have some way to call them." Shizen said to me. "Nope..." I say looking up at Alice. "How about you Alice?" I ask her. "Your grandfather was an alchemist do you know of any recipes or spells that could bring those dragons down here?" I ask her.

        "No, sorry i was never really interested in his alchemy lessons. I only know some kind of weak destructive spells my uncle had taught me before he... Yea well i can only cast minor fireballs and ice bolts. They dont travel very far though only a few meters." She said frowning. "Don't worry then we can climb up there. Well its more of a hike than a climb really... It isn't that steep." I say smiling as i see the dragons head our way. "Well doesnt seem like it will be much of a hike either their coming closer." I say as i see them stop and simultaneously shoot flames out of their mouths at an unknown target on the ground. "Well doesnt seem like they have noticed us yet lets go try to sneak up on them and kill them." Shizen said laughing and running towards them.

          Hey guys I am really happy of how many votes this story has! Thanks to all of you! I'm really glad you like it. Anyways i will be holding contests (kind of) and the winners will get to be part of the story. Thanks ^^. Winners will be in the story not just once but some will join the group!