Chapter 1

Forbidden Truth

           "We should get home soon Juste, your mom will freak out if you're late for supper." a girl dressed in a robe, her blue eyes grew light as she laughed and her short aqua colored hair moved with the wind. "Shut up Rebecca your parents would freak if they saw me near..." My hazel eyes changed to a light purple with 6 light dots which began spiraling as I fell to the ground, my blonde hair escaping his hood.

         "Juste!" She yelled as someone put his boot on my face. "Damned mut, How dare you talk to the princess of Randess!?! She's to marry me! Not a muddy farmer like yourself! Say your farewells you won't see her again!" An arrogant voice came which I knew as Leon the obnoxious prince of Falcove. "I won't miss next time." He grabbed the princess and took her back to the castle leaving me to die.

           I closed my eyes giving in and heard a voice followed by a ghastly figure appearing. "Juste... You are... A born... Prince of SkySilver... Wake... Wake..." I woke up and saw a beautiful female face in front of me her orange eyes stared at me with astonishment. "What... Where.. Where am I..?" I said confused. She stared at my eyes not seeing any like them.. "You're in my grand fathers shack.. He found you and brought you here... You should rest you had this through your  heart..." She showed me a bloody arrow and I fell asleep.

           I woke up an hour later everyone seemed to be asleep so I got up and saw my robe on the wall, I looked down to see myself naked then I jumped back into bed.

            Feeling a sharp pain on my chest and seeing a Bandage over My heart. "Oh yes the arrow... I should get more rest" I fell back into a daze and woke up hours later.

         I saw the girl again. "May I know your name madam?" She turned to me and kissed my cheek. "My name is Alice my grandfather is an Alchemist by the name of Alfonz" she said, her voice soft and innocent. "I'm Juste.." I said, half in pain.

          "How old are you madam.." She looked at me after I asked. "I'm 17.. years old... And.. And you?" She said sounding shy "I'm 18 and i'm a craftsmen ive made many things..." She said getting interupted by me "May I request to leave and get some materials from shops I can gather wood for the fire...?" I asked. "Yes just follow the road and you'll get to town." She said getting up and getting me my robe and my undergarments. "Thank you Alice..." I got up and put on my undergarments and then my robe. She watched blushing.

            "I'll be back later today i'm going to find a job somewhere here.." I left and followed the road to a huge town and I walked into the inn. I asked the inn keeper... "How many blacksmiths does this town have?" He looked at me and smiled. "There are three blacksmiths stranger. Here's a map of town... Twenty gold coins please! Hahahehehe." He laughed as I handed him 25 coins. I took the map and went to one of the blacksmiths tucked the map into my backpack.

          "I'm looking for a job!" I said to the only person I saw there, he handed me a hammer. "There are materials in the back you have till midnight to make the best sword you can possibly think of... Good luck." He said as I turned and went to the anvil and made gold coins with a few left over golden bars I found. Then I made a sword out of a mixed bar of gold, iron, and adamant I tucked it into its case and put it on my belt. I made a matching dagger and some arrows then put it all away took a bow from storage payed the man 68 golden coins and left heading back the way I came.

          I got back and heard someone yelling. I took out the dagger and headed in slowly I heard Alice scream and her clothes get ripped off I went to her and punched the man standing above the now naked Alice. "Get any closer to her and you won't live." I said watching him turn to me and draw his iron sword I grabbed my sword and it started glowing as the lights spiraling in my eyes grew faster. "So you're the prince of Sky Silver, time to die!" He swung his sword at Me, I dodged and slid mine across his chest leaving him in shock just sitting on the ground bleeding out.

           I looked at Alice as she blushed covering herself "Your grandfather?" I asked. "Dead, lets get out of here" she said softly. "Arent I glad I bought these for you..." I handed her a dress I bought then I handed her a pair of earrings. "Get dressed we've got to go.." I turned away from her as she got dressed. "I'm dressed Juste..." She grabbed my hand and I walked with her out of the house and set it on fire, I walked to the town inn. "Share a room or seperate rooms?" I asked her kindly.
"Same.. Same room, Juste.." She said softly blushing as we walked in I handed the man 30 coins for one room. "Nice the stranger already found a whore." I looked at him as he said whore. "Shes no whore, she was being attacked and her grandfather died now show me to my room before I stab you. In the heart." She looked at me as I spoke and blushed.

             We went up to our room. "Ill be back soon I'm going to buy some clothes just stay here... Ill be back soon" I said walking out of the room and into the tailoring building I bought a shirt and a pair of regular pants.

            I went back to the inn to find Alice asleep her dress on the table, I changed putting on just the pants I sat in front of the bed facing the door I leaned my head onto my sword and I fell asleep.

          I awoke the next morning from the bar downstairs already making a ruckus, I looked back to see Alice still asleep. I smiled, relieved that nothing had happened to her.

           I got up and put on a shirt I had baught the day before. I heard a voice from behind followed by a yawn. "Oh..." Alice said as I turned around seeing the blanket slide off of the top half of her revealing her incredible bust. "I didn't notice you get here yesterday." She said not noticing she wasn't wearing anything on her shoulders.

            My face instantly turned red for before I hadnt noticed them. "What is it?" She said looking at me with a confused face. I turned around. "You're not wearing your dress" I said softly trying to hide the fact I had seen them for the first time.

           She looked down at herself as she started blushing covering herself. I walked outside hearing the owner complain about roars coming from the cellar.

          I walked over to him. "What kind of roar was it?" I look at him confused. "Oh the stranger looking to die after a night with a whore? Already?" He said laughing. "I swear to Hatzume if you call her a whore one more time..." I said being interrupted once again. "Who that whore you've..." He said getting stopped by a dagger to his hand. "I warned you... Now what kind of roar was it?" I said as he only pointed to a door way.

              I walked towards it opening it only to be shoved into a dark room where the only thing I saw was a pair of glowing green eyes...