Description, Info & Copyright

Just saying right now, I've never done copyright. SO I'M SO CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO. SEND HELP LOL

Copyright © 2016 by Snow Le Rose (pinruT)

 All Rights Reserved . The copyright holder, Snow Le Rose (My Pen Name) retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and the creation of this work. In some ways, I have total control over this story, but since copyright doesn't give me a complete monopoly, others can still use this story in certain ways, by including short excerpts in reviews and recs, creating fanart or covers for me, etc. Please contact me if you want to do any of these! I want to check them out and see your feedback! :)

Description -

❝You know, I have no need for a mate. I, Gunnora Helewise Nadine, reject Ershin Virian Hook as my mate.❞ Her voice loud and clear, as she said to the man.

❝I don't approve of this!❞ His voice hoarse, and loud as he said this, clutching his hand together.

❝Too bad, so sad.❞ She'd pretend to cry and wipe her fake tears away while walking away.

'You're gonna feel bad after this, Gunnora.' Her wolf Richolda said to her.

'I don't need him.' Gunnora replied to her wolf.

2 years later, he's an alpha, she's a rogue. There have been many rogue attacks, but what happens when Gunnora is one of the rogues? As Ershin is a black wolf, with red eyes, you'd think he'd be a rogue, with rogues all being red eyes. But, Ershin is special, and all the packs know that and respect him. It's undeniable he has alpha blood in him, as he is the alpha of his pack RedMoon Pack. What happens after a year, then finally meet once again, the black wolf and the white wolf? The black wolf tries to get her back, but she keeps running away...

I've always wanted to try a werewolf book, but I really have no knowledge about them, so things may be wrong, but I do hope you enjoy this. I'm not a professional artist, so stupid shit gonna happen. :P Editing as I go. :) I plan to edit the book once I finish it. Changing a lot of things, so I'll do two versions. Old and new. 

Started: August 14th, 2016.

Started the #JustWriteIt on September 5th, 2016.

Infomation  - 

First Started: August 14th, 2016.

Very clichè, get over it! Hate clichè? Well, go somewhere else. Please don't go around making rude comments, THEY WILL BE DELETED. Mistakes are obviously gonna happen, please do correct me in a nice manner. This story is mostly of werewolf, there will be vampires and other supernatural creatures. I was inspired by a game or a show, and there's gonna be photos and information about the creature in separate chapters or in the chapter they show up in. Enjoy reading!  

 Enjoy reading!