8. I Feel Like I'm Glued On Tight To This Chair

Chapter 8: I Feel Like I'm Glued On Tight To This Chair

❝Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to people.❞

Alexander's POV (The Leader Bad Boy)

I walked passed classes and stopped when I saw something catch my eye. I saw Gunnora and Mr. Black. There was Alycia, a girl I slept with and threw her away like a tissue. Gunnora was sitting on Mr. Black's lap. She seemed to be panting a lot. Mr. Black's arms around her petite body, 5'6. She's petite to me, as I'm 6'6. Mr. Black was talking to her, his fangs showing. I moved my angle and saw a bite mark on her neck. Mr. Black licked it to help the healing. I sniffed the air, smelling blood. Obviously. Her blood smelt good, but why? Is it because she's a werewolf? I watched as her breathing slowed back to normal pace. I watched as she closed her eyes, and opened them again. I watched as Mr. Black start talking to her. I heightened my senses, straining to listen to their chat.

❝Go to the nurse office, tell the nurse you aren't feeling well and would like to rest.❞ I watched as she nodded and he continued to speak to himself. I watched as she got off his lap, dusting herself. She walked out of the room, using the wall as support. Well, I hurried to class and went to my-well Gunnora's new seat. I grabbed glue and put it on the back of her chair. Super glue. I smirked.

Gunnora's P.O.V

I woke up from my rest, feeling more energized. I headed to my class, with Mr. Black. I sat down on my chair with my sweater on me. I leaned forward and was gonna take a nap. Until the chair flipped over as I leaned closer to the desk. I tried to get off my chair but it was stuck to my sweater. Oh my God. I feel like Melanie Martinez from her music video Carousel? And, how she says ❝I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.❞ Yeah, that's how I felt. Thankfully, I wore a ponytail and a sweater. The bite healed in my sleep and today was cold and breezy so I wore a sweater. I put my hair up as it annoyed me with the breeze sending it over my face. Mr. Black looked at me with amusement, while Alexander  (The Badboy) smirked. The rest of the class laughing. I took off my sweater and walked out of the classroom. Heading to the forest, to enjoy the quietness.

-
Word Count - 443 Words
Total Word Count - 7759 Words

-Word Count - 443 WordsTotal Word Count - 7759 Words