10. A Little Suspicious (After Gunnora Rejected Ershin)

I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE. And I have great excuses.

I have 4 assignments.

Math, Language Arts, Religion (I'm Christian yet I swear. HAHHAHAHA I PUT THE MIDDLE FINGER UP A LOT), and Science poster.
-
Ershin's P.O.V (After being rejected by Gunnora ;-; my poor baby..)

I headed back to the ballroom like I wasn't rejected. My wolf hasn't spoken, and my heart is aching. Everyone was starting to leave, yet some people stayed for the after-party for those who didn't find their mates. You could have sex or something with another if you had some 'needs' to do. I went over to the table of fruit punch, my hands in my pockets. It was heavily spiked, but just what I needed to forget about Her. I took out my hand and grabbed a red plastic cup. I filled my cup with the spiked red fruit punch. I downed it all down my throat, it burned my throat but the fruit punch soothed it a little. The person who spiked it spiked it intensely. It soothed my aching heart and helped my thoughts away from Her. I continued to fill my cup until I felt like I wanted to take a piss. I put down my half-filled cup and left it on the table while I went to the restroom/washroom for males. I turned the tap on, watching the water come out instantly. I put my hands under it, before taking soap into another hand and slathering it all over my hands. I walked out of the bathroom, a little woozy due to the heavily spiked fruit punch. I walked back to the table and grabbed my drink. It smelt more spiked, but I didn't care. I chugged it all down, burning my throat. My vision became blurry, and I blinked twice before seeing Her. I blinked again,  seeing a dyed blonde-brunette haired girl with dull brown eyes. She smelt like one of Gunnora's pack members. I blinked once again, seeing Gunnora.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" Her sweet angelic tone said, but something was off. I shrugged it off and nodded smiling at her. Her eyes became glassy, and her next words made me freeze.

"Will...."

-

Cliffhanger! :D Sorry <3 Part one of the extra chapter? :)