5. Ershin's P.O.V + Update Schedule

Get ready for more updates with my other stories today.

-

Ershin's P.O.V

Ever since I became alpha, I've been on edge even more. My mate rejected me two years ago. I still remember it like yesterday,

Stepping out of the car to smell chocolate was great. Even better. It's my mate's scent. Grinning, I headed inside. I spotted her body, eyeing her up and down. She was hot, not gonna lie. I walked over to her, smirking. I scoffed at her,

❝You're my mate?❞

She walked away and I followed her. She opened a random door, I entered finding out it was a bedroom. Wanting to make conversation, I tell her,

❝Mating already? Someone's eager.❞

❝My name's Ershin Virian Hook, and you are?❞ I extended my hand to her, and she scoffed.

❝You know, I have no need for a mate. I, Gunnora Helewise Nadine, reject Ershin Virian Hook as my mate.❞ She said her angelic voice loud and clear, as she said it to me.

❝I don't approve of this!❞ My voice hoarse, and loud as I said this, clutching my hand together.

My wolf whimpered at her rejecting us. I watched as she walked out of the room.

Frowning at the memory, I got up out of the guest room that I got because I'm visiting a neighboring pack. The pack, Gunnora used to be in. I never knew why she left, though. I went to my balcony, sniffing the air to find a familiar scent. It was my mate's, Gunnora. She's in the territory, but where? I smell males around her. I frowned, did she fall in love with someone? My heart tightened, I sighed. I headed back to bed and fell asleep.

Dream Start

I ran and ran, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. I watched as my mate Gunnora, get ripped by another rogue. She was running to me, horror in her face. I didn't help my mate! My one and only mate! I felt a warm substance falling from my eyes to my cheeks, and down my neck. I was crying, I just sobbed looking at her dead body. Ripped up to shreds. Her tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes, her pupils rolled back. Her clothes all around her scratch here and there. I growled at the rogue, and shifted into my dark black wolf with red eyes, and leaped to the rogue, jumping onto him. Scratching his face, and I bit his leg. He whimpered in pain, and I pinned him down growling at him. My claws came out and I scratched his stomach and bit his other front leg. He whimpered in pain again, showing his neck as of submission. But, I wouldn't forgive him. He killed my mate. My other half! Oh hell Nah! I scratched over the bites and he whimpered louder in pain. I smirked and bit his ear. I opened my mouth showing my canines and bit his neck. HARD. I waited until he stopped struggling telling me he was dead. I walked back over to my mate, Gunnora. I whimpered as I looked at her, my tears coming down more. I'm sure I had bloodshot eyes now if I didn't earlier. I shifted back and put my arm under her legs and one arm behind her back, her head dangling backward. I walked back to the packed house, slowly. The pack house door was open, and as I got closer I noticed that the place was a mess and dead bodies of my pack members were laying there. Tear stained cheeks, pupils rolled back. Innocent wives and pups. I growled. Was that all from just one rogue? No, it couldn't have. There were many rogues, but that's rare. Rogues don't attack in groups, hardly in pairs. But, it seems these rogues were smart. Very smart. They managed to take us out except me. I will get my revenge, for my pack. And, for my mate. I cried even harder, my pack gone. I was the alpha, I did nothing to help them. I ran. My mate, she's dead too. I didn't even help her. My other half. Didn't help her one bit. I ran away and I'm the alpha. I should've supported both of them. My pack and my mate. I shifted into my wolf and howled.

Dream End

Sweat beads ran down my forehead, my armpits hot from all the sweat. My forehead heating up. My breathing ragged. I panted as I remember my dream.

Is Gunnora dead? I whimpered at the thought of that. No, I'd probably feel it if she did. I sighed in relief. A knock on the door made my attention to my thoughts fly away and worry filled me.

❝Babyyyy, I love you. More rounds.❞ She slurred cooing.

❝I've never fucked you. I will only fuck my mate!❞ I yelled.

❝Your mate rejected you! She hates you. And always will! Remember what happened at the after-party!❞ Corinne yelled.

I'm at Gunnora's old pack. We've been talking about the peace treaty and the mate gathering.

❝You have a mate yet you're trying to get people to fuck you. What about your mate? Is he cheating on you with Layla?❞ I smirked. Layla was her mate's ex. She's a kind understanding girl. Corinne has dull brown eyes, and dirty blonde hair.

❝He'd never!❞ Sadness laced in her voice.

Me: 1

Her: 0

-

Hi! So, I've entered the #JustWriteIt competition. I have to write at least 10,000 words. :) Wish me luck as I also have school. xoxo

Schedule for updates -

Short ones -

At least twice a week hopefully. At least one a week.

Long ones - At least once a month.

Word Count - 946 Words

Total Word Count - 6065 Words