Four

PR'S POV

My erection was unbearably hard while I drove back to the first place that popped inside my mind when her mouth poisoned me, my unit.

Her hands encircling my waist went lower and lower until she's rubbing her palms on my inner thigh. Fuck. Shit. I want her badly too! But I'm driving, baka hindi na sa unit ko ang tuloy namin nito kundi sa ospital. Ung mata ko kanina pa gustong pumikit sa ginagawa niya. A moan escaped my mouth. I can't wait 'till I fuck her out of her wits!

Hindi na maayos ang pagkaka-park ko dahil agad ko siyang hinatak, ung helmet ko na suot niya tinapon ko na kung saan na hindi ko nakita.

We immediately rode the elevator where she attacked me with a hot kiss. Her hands trailing all over my body, until she reached my crotch. She gently rubbed her hand there, I closed my eyes moaning from the pleasure. "I can't wait to f ucking bury my c ock inside you." I growled before I trapped her head between my hands and kissed her hungrily.

She pushed me gently just to remove her mask. Her pretty face sealed the deal. That's it. I'm gonna fucking own you tonight, I thought.

She smirked before she pulled my jacket to claim my lips again. The taste of alcohol on her mouth accentuates the tingly feeling radiating my body. She wrapped her arms on my neck, sucking my bottom lip hard, making in numb and bruised.

"Tara, f uck." Bakit ang tagal ng elevator?

She stopped for a moment and just stared at me. Her eyes droopy, maybe because of the alcohol. "You know my name." She said amused. But it's the good kind of amusement, because her wicked grin is resurfacing again on her delicious lips.

Hindi na ako sumagot, basta sinunggaban ko na lang ulit siya ng halik. I let my hands travel down her sides before I grabbed her legs and swung it to my waist. She grinned again while we kiss. Before she hopped, allowing me to carry her.

She chuckled when we both felt my erection poking her. I can't concentrate anymore! I want to do more than kissing. I want to fuck her good, fast, solid, and hard.

I almost stumble when we arrived inside my unit. We were still kissing, mouth vs mouth, teeth vs teeth, tongue vs tongue. She moaned while I growled as my fingers dug deep on her thighs.

Inihiga ko siya sa sofa ng hindi pinuputol ang halik. Ayoko ng tigilan ang labi niya. I will make it sore with my kisses. I started to go down on her neck, then I felt her stomach contracting. I jerked my head up to look at her but when I did, she puked before passing out.

Sinukaan niya ako at ang sarili niya, yung sofa ko, pati ang carpet ko!

Her barf was all over my face. Napatakbo ako sa banyo para maghugas! Putang ina! Putang ina, kadiri! Yung sofa ko!

Ilang beses akong nagsabon at naghilod bago ako lumabas ng banyo. Ipapabayad ko sa babaeng ito ang carpet ko! Mahal yan! I bought that in Russia!

I wore my boxers bago ko siya binalikan sa sala. Jesus Christ! It smells horrible! Niyugyog ko siya para magising pero wala, dead drunk talaga. Hindi ata siya sanay uminom.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. Bukas na kami mag-uusap ng maayos. Bukas ko na lang ipapapabayad sa kanya ang sofa at carpet ko. I don't think dry cleaning service can remove the stain. Deputa talaga!

I held my breath in before I started cleaning her face. Ni hindi man lang siya gumalaw. Tulog na tulog talaga siya. What if I'm some kind of a sicko and I took advantage of her? Pasalamat siya at ako ang nag-uwi sa kanya.

Nalinis ko na ang mukha at leeg niya. Ang asim at ang baho parin dahil ung ibang isinuka niya, na-absorb na lahat ng damit na suot niya.

Nahanap ko ang zipper ng damit niya sa tagiliran niya at binuksan un. I gasped when I realized that she wasn't wearing any bra under her clothes. It took alot of self control not to fondle her beautiful, large tits. God! I even wished that she would wake up so we can continue what we started.

Pinunasan ko na lang ang itaas na bahagi ng katawan niya bago ko siya binuhat papasok sa kwarto. She can't sleep on the damn couch anymore because she fucking puked on it.

After calling the best dry cleaners on the area for my carpet and sofa, I load her clothes on the washing machine, dried and hanged it before I came back. I drank empty the Bacardi Heath left behind before slipping beside her on bed. This is not how I pictured things when I said I want us both naked in bed. This is fucking frustrating.

I looked at her angelic face again as she breathes peacefully on her sleep. She murmured something incoherent before she scooted closer to me, hugging me after. Her tits squashing my chest, my dick automatically responding. Good God, Jesus Christ! I'm fucking aching down there!

TARA'S POV

Sakit ng ulo ko. Sakit ng katawan ko. What the fuck happened last night? Napahawak ako sa ulo ko sabay hawi ng magulo kong buhok. Tara Nina Geronimo, what the hell did you just do?

Napalingon ako sa bote ng Bacardi na nakakalat sa sahig. This is not my room. And this is definitely not my bed. I shifted and then someone suddenly grabbed me by my waist. I looked at my right and there was a guy. A guy I have never seen before in my entire life!

I hastily snagged the covers to me, letting me fall on the floor all the while screaming. "Who the fuck are you?!" I shrilled while pointing at the completely naked man comfortably lying on his stomach. Then I realized I was naked too. Oh my God! What happened last night?!

The guy opened his droopy eyes and I broke into silence. He has the most alluring set of almond eyes ever! "Paulo Ruiz. Why the fuck are you screaming?" He answered quietly but obviously vexed. I knew by then I was a goner.

I blinked a couple of times before everything that happened last night sank in. Oh my God! Did we just? We didn't right? Oh dear Lord!

The alarm on the side table went off. He groaned before he shifted and slammed the alarm to silence before burying his head under the pillow. Tahimik lang ako habang nakaupo ako sa sulok ng kwarto kung nasaan kami, he's still sleeping.

Then I realized he's still wearing his boxers, saka ko sinilip kung may panty ako. Meron naman. Baka walang nangyari. Sana walang nangyari.

He moved his head up, glancing at the clock. "Oh fuck!" He cursed before he stood up and headed inside a big walk in closet. Sinundan ko siya ng tingin. Hindi niya ba napapansin na may hubad na babae sa loob ng kwarto kung nasaan siya?

Pagkalabas niya, nakasuot na siya ng pants, gray v-neck shirt at leather jacket. Just like what he wore last night. Maybe he has a thing with leather jackets.

He hastily opened one of his drawers before fishing out a key inside it. Nilagpasan niya lang ako habang nagmamadaling maglakad, narinig kong nakalayo na ang hakbang niya bago siya bumalik.

"Fix yourself something to eat or anything you may need. Your dress is in the wash room, second door down the hallway. It's already cleaned, but if you prefer wearing something else, you can check my closet. I really need to go." Mabilis na tugon niya habang nakasilip sa pinto bago siya tumakbo ulit paalis. I heard the door opening and closing before silence gushed in.

Is he mad? Or simply out of his mind? How can he let a stranger be alone on his unit? Paano kung magnanakaw ako at nakawin ko lahat ng pwede kong makuha rito?

I securely wrapped the duvet on my body before I headed to the washroom he said awhile ago. Andoon nga ang suot kong dress kagabi, it smells heavily of fabcon. Nilabhan niya? But why?

I immediately got dressed before I headed back to his room. Ngayon ko lang napansin na ang linis at ang ayos ng unit niya. Mas maayos pa sa akin. It sports a minimalist type of interior and nothing is out of place. Except for the huge space on the living room. Bakit wala siyang sofa? Nagkibit balikat na lang ako, maybe he doesn't like sofas.

I was about to get out ng naalala ko na wala na akong bitbit na kahit na ano when we got out of the venue last night. Shit, I left my purse there. Wala akong cellphone pati pitaka. Napakamot ako sa ulo ko. I'll just have to go straight to Annalyn or Linora's house so either of them can pay for my cab, the mean time.

I was slipping my shoes back on when I noticed a diploma hanging proudly on the wall. Hindi ko na mabasa ang degree dahil sa layo ng kinatatayuan ko, pero isa lang ang sigurado ko. Nagsusumigaw ang pangalan niya mula doon.

"Paulo Ruiz Ongpauco." I read. That's the name you shouldn't be trusting.