Three

PR'S POV

My heart was on a frenzy as I walk to meet her. She was looking intently at me. The world suddenly revolved slowly on its orbit and she's all I can see. Her royal blue dress and her taunting emerald green eyes.

"So you're my prize?" I asked when I took her hand and guided her down the stage.

Hindi siya sumagot pero sumama siya sa akin. Her soft hands transferring electricity on my body. Damn! Hindi naman ako ganito apektuhan ng babae, pero pag siya. Bakit parang may iba?

Dinala ko siya backstage. Kami na lang ang andoon. I tried removing her mask pero iniwas niya ang mukha niya. "N-no." She said in a squeaky, trembling voice.

But why? Don't you want me to see your angelic face?

"I bought you for 500 thousand and you won't let me see your face?"

Her eyebrows shot up in return. "I can pay you, if that's what you're pointing out." She answered her voice different from what it was a few seconds ago.

I smirked, "What makes you think I need the money back?"

Hindi na siya sumagot. Basta tumitig lang siya sa akin. I wanted to rip that fucking mask off of her face. Nakakairitang tignan, hambalang sa paningin ko. But when I tried reaching for it again, she again moved her head to prevent me from doing it.

Napailing na lang ako at napabulsa sa kamay ko, just to make sure na hindi ko na aabutin ulit ang putanginang maskara na yan. Kanino bang ideya 'to?!

"Just let me see your face and that's it, you can go." Tugon ko. She looks shocked but quick to compose herself.

"Try another request that I can grant." She answered back.

"I don't have any. Ikaw? Do you have a request?"

She looked at me for awhile, thinking very deeply. Kumukunot na nga ang noo niya bago siya sumagot, "Can you make me forget things I wanted to forget?"

I grinned before I offered her my hand, "Yes, but can you trust me?" She nodded her head before a tantalizing smile spread on her luscious red lips. I want to savour that lip!

Kinuha niya ang kamay ko. The feel of her hand on mine seemed like the perfect thing on earth. Tinakasan ko na sila Wendell, bahala ng maisumbong kay mommy bukas at mapagalitan. Sa back door kami dumaan para matunton kung saan ko pi-nark ang Ducatti motorbike ko.

Napatigil siya sa paglalakad at tinitigan ako ng mariin. Her emerald eyes twinkling with the moonlight striking it. "You're going to let me ride that?" She asked in disbelief.

Why? Would you like to ride me instead?

I smirked with the thought of her riding my cock. That would be heaven. I clenched tight my helmet before I answered, trying to forget how hard I am getting just the thought of her naked in bed with me. "You said you would trust me right?"

Mukha siyang may alinlangan bago siya sumakay sa likuran ng motorbike ko. I let her wear my helmet since isa lang naman ang dala ko. Well, isa lang naman talaga nag mayroon ko dahil wala naman akong inaangkas gamit ito. Siya ang pinakauna.

I took her hand and wrapped it to my waist. "Hold onto me tight sugar, we're going to ride fast because that's how I like it." Tugon ko. Hindi naman na siya sumagot ng pinaandar ko na ang motor ko.

She was quite all through the drive, pero ung kapit niya sa akin pahigpit ng pahigpit hanggang sa nakarating kami sa bar ng kaibigan ni Herald, pinsan ko.