"I don't want too!"....."Do it!"

All Rights Reserved. Copyrights : Luna_loves_you_4ever

So i had an idea......it was actually a dream...damn i have weird dreams......i hope you will like it......it's a romance story...yes with werewolves (i can't live without them their so f*cking hot i want one!!) and vampires (eh......their okay lol my idea and obsession with them was over when i saw this guy....Robert Pattinson....i don't like him..he's not a good vamp...yeah he ruined everything for me but oh well please fan girls show me mercy.. )please read,comment,vote and fan and maybe check my other stories!!! I'd love u to death!!! aww i already do 4 reading this ahaha xDD

"So........" Lindy trailed off waiting her best friend Thana to place her stuff in her locker,when she did and closed it she jumped!

"Oh my God please please please Thana let's have a sleepover tonight at my place,don't worry,everything will be fine and......it might sound a little weird....like ME actually reading and even knowing about these things but......" she said and placed her finger on Thana's chest....

"I believe i have found something that will make us both happy!!" she squeaked.Lindy is the kind of girl that the first time you see her instantly you say she's a whore!! She's tall,blond,with bright blue eyes,a body made of sin,big boobs,always wears the most expensive clothe's,face....caked and pretty much has the attitude but Thana knows her too well......she is not she's a little misunderstood.

"I am happy Lindy but thank you! And what exactly is that?" Thana asked after hugging her friend for showing that she cares.

"I ain't gonna tell you......c'mon it wont be bad................no ones gonna get hurt...." she said low.

Thana raised a brow as they walked together in the hall to find their next class.

"Oh hell no last time you said that.......i...don't want to remember but i'm afraid i have too.....i need to remind you!"

"It was an accident i swear i wasen't planing on it!! I didn't want it to happen but it did!!" Lindy defended her self and then laughed at her friend's disgusted face.

"Yeah yeah....."

"Okay maybe i did......it was nice..." she whispered.Last time Lindy made Thana do something,they ended up at an alley with Lindy's ex pizza face boyfriend,the bad boy at school who happened to be hot but he's face was a mess and a few friend's of he's that had the nerve to actually make a move on Thana!

Poor Thana could now remember her friend and that guy sucking face a few meter's away and her left alone with 3 boys.She shivered and made a grimace.

"I'll think about it.........HARD!" she said.

"Oh please do i promise it won't be like last time for God shake's will be at my place don't worry."

"No if i say yes your coming over!" Thana said,Lindy looked at her having a brain dead moment but then she agreed and they separated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class,Thana hurried out and looked for Lindy.She had thought about it,if they were going at her place she would be able to keep them "safe" in a way and knock some sense into her friend's empty head!

Thana was hot,she had long natural black hair a piercing forest green eyes,she was tall,had a body made of sin too and a strong girl.She could be a girlie girl when she wanted too but then she could beat the shit out of you! She had a temper but that was a good thing.