Harry Imagine

You're walking down the street. It was a beautiful fall day. You were going to Starbucks.

You walk inside, order a white hot chocolate and sit down at one of the tables in the window. You take your Nook out and start reading your book.

You start reading a few paragraphs until the door opens and in walks a guy with this curly brown hair, Ray-Bans and skinny jeans. You look up at him and stare at him.

He turns to you and takes his sunglasses off and winks at you then goes up to the counter to order. You blush and continue reading your book. He sits down at a table across the room. He picks up a newspaper and holds it up trying to pretend he's reading it but looks over it just to look at you.

You start giggling and start imitating him. He starts laughing at you. Soon enough he puts the paper down and folds it. Putting it back on the stand where he found it.

He picks his drink and walks over to your table. He sits down as if he already knows you. He takes a sip of his drink before saying "Hi, I'm Harry, and what is your name?" You smile then reply and say "I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Harry". "What a lovely name that is, (Y/N)." He says back now smiling, too. You looked back down at your Nook, saved your spot and turned it off. You put it in your bag and looked back up at Harry who was still smiling at you.