Niall Imagine

You are flying to London for the first time. You are leaving from New York. This is your first time ever leaving home without your parents. As soon as you got in the airport, there were paparazzi everywhere, But you were too concentrated on getting all your papers and tickets out and ready so you can get on the plane.

As soon as you got on the plane, you found your seat, put your carry-on items in the overhead and sat down letting out one big sigh.

You settled in your seat and closed your eyes until you heard a voice say "Can I get anything for you miss?" You opened your eyes to see a cute, blonde kid staring at you.

He looked familiar then you realized that it was Niall Horan from One Direction. You tried not to freak out so you kept your screams on the inside. He asked you again "Can I get anything for you miss?", you nodded and told him "Just a water bottle please" and he nodded back and replied "Coming right up" as he winked at you.

You blushed and pulled out your iPod. When he came back, he tapped on your shoulder to get your attention. When you paused your iPod, the screen lit up with Michael Bublé. You smiled when he handed you your water. He saw your screen and asked "You like Michael Bublé?". You replied with "Yes...I love him. His music is great". He grinned and said "Me too. His music is great. What song is that?" "Everything" "That's a good one" "Yeah...It's so cute"

*30 min. later,* The pilot made an announcement (10 min. before) "We will be taking off in about 10 min." Then the seatbelt light came on.

You noticed that no one was sitting next to you so you decided to move to the window seat and look out as you took off. Then you felt someone beside you. "Hey!" said Niall. "Oh hey!" you replied. Niall had come back to talk to you. "So what's your name?" he asked. "(Y/N)" you replied. "Nice to meet you (Y/N), I'm Niall" You shook hands.

After about 3 hours of talking and laughing about random stuff. He asked for your number and handed you his phone so you could put it in and you did the same.

The pilot made a follow up announcement saying "We will be landing soon" then he seatbelt light came back on. Niall had to stay to help getting everyone off safely before he could get off, It turns out, he was staying in London as well.

When you were getting off the plane, you turned your phone back to normal mode (you had it on airplane mode). Niall had texted you asking you to dinner that night. You replied saying you would love to. Then you soon realized that this may not be a bad trip after all.